What's new

*** DONATIONS for the HTF upgrade NOW OPEN! (1 Viewer)

Paul Newport

Auditioning
Just sent donation using Pay Pal.
Pay Pal is a very reliable and easy to use service - I use it for most Ebay purchases.
I wish HTF all the best.

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
I too would gladly send in a donation above $10, but have had problems with PayPal in the past and would rather have an address to send a check.
Dan
P.S. Please, no pop-up ads if you can help it.
------------------
Stop HDCP and 5C-- Your rights are at risk!

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I already know what is going to happen. We'll get the PO box on Tuesday, but by then they'll already have the 5 grand they need. The checks will put it way over the top. I'm using the check method too. You two might want to plan on a better system then what you had figured. Go all out!
Glenn

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
I'll be sending my cheque in the mail as soon as the address is posted. I'm figure I had better send $15.00 because of our pathetic dollar here.
HTF is the best thing that has ever happened to me while on the 'net
------------------

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Just made my donation. Really there is no other place like this on the web. First Class operation, Studio participation, and more information then you can find anywhere else. HTF is one of a kind.
J
------------------
Don't be a luddy-duddy! Don't be a mooncalf! Don't be a jabbernowl!

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
Just judging by the ones that replied in this thread of the members that actually sent a donation they still have not received more than $300.. This is a far cry from I'm sure what they need. Lets help out guys! SEND, SEND, SEND!!!!!
Wes

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
As Wes stated I have a thread in the Feedback Area on this too.
I will get the PO Box tomorrow, if I there is one to be had, and let everyone know about it in the main page Forum Announcements and in the Feedback Area thread.
Parker

RoyGBiv

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven Kempner
The first thing I did as I read my e-mail this morning, which contained the HTF newsletter, was go to PayPal and send $20. More will be forthcoming if needed to keep this great site going.
SMK

DarrinH

Second Unit
Im in for a donation to the PO Box. Ten to 15$ is the least we can do to keep this forum going!
------------------
The EC
The Entertainment Cave
"Why did I get mixed up with that Bi$%?" "Cause shes got a GREAT ASS! And you got your head...ALL THE WAY UP IT. Ferocious aren't I?"

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Since I'm joining the national group for dinner at the Hard Rock, can I just give my check to Ron or Parker if you aren't able to secure a PO Box?

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
How about a running total or one of those Thermometer things like March of Dimes uses. The Thermometer would work nice if you didn't want to put a dollar total on it. That way we have some way of knowing how close we're getting.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
I posted a thermometer graphic in the Feedback Forum in the official donation drive thread:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum7/HTML/001917.html#10

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
We have collected all the monies we need for the new server. The rest will be used to put in a back up fund to be used for future upgrades and bandwidth issues.
In addition:
Many of you have requested a PO Box to send a check into. Please send any checks made payable to Home Theater Forum, in US dollars please,to:
Home Theater Forum
PO Box 25008
Kansas City, Missouri 64119
Thanks to everyone. We should be getting the new server set up in the next few weeks.
Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks