What's new

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
If you guys like Spaghetti Westerns, be sure to check out In A Valley of Violence. I caught it at the SIFF last spring, and it was good stuff indeed! I'm grabbing that straight away for sure.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Mike, thanks so much for all the hard work you put into gathering the information for this weekly thread. This is one of the first things I check out each week (Saturday night or Sunday morning).

Have a wonderful Holiday season at your home.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Merry Christmas, Rounduppers!
cf0c297fab02618068d973a2761ae542.gif

Here's the new information on this week's releases and sales!

The prices on this week's new releases have been added to the grid in the original article.

But I'll give you the rest of this week's deals at Best Buy and Target here in this post:

--At Best Buy this week, the promotion continues on UHD movie titles--Buy 2, Save $10 or Buy 3, Save $20. Several titles are shown (but without prices. Although I believe most UHD titles at Best Buy are going now for $29.99.): The Secret Life of Pets, Underworld, Jason Bourne, The Revenant, The Martian, Deadpool, X-Men: Apocalypse, Mad Max Fury Road, Warcraft, ID4: Resurgence.

--BB is also advertising the "Best of 2016"...but without any firm prices. They only say "starting at $14.99." Blu-ray titles shown are: Finding Dory, The Magnificent Seven, Suicide Squad, Star Trek: Beyond, The Legend of Tarzan, Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Kung Fu Panda 3, Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, SPECTRE.

--And, Best Buy is also advertising TV on DVD "favorites: for $17.99 apiece: Flash: Season 2, Legends of Tomorrow: Season 1, Big Bang Theory: Season 9.

--Target this week has the following 4k UHD movies listed on sale:

$22.99: X-Men: Apocalypse

$24.99: Storks, Sully, Ghostbusters (2016)

--Target also has the following DVDs listed on sale this week:

$9.99: Hell or High Water

$12.99: The Huntsman: Winter's War

$15.99: Storks

$19.99: The Magnificent Seven, Suicide Squad (save 10% on this title by using Target's Cartwheel app).

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I have added Best Buy and Target prices on the new releases for the upcoming week (1-1-17) in the original article for this RoundUp. The rest of the sales at those two stores coming soon.

Happy New Year, RoundUppers!
party-smiley-014.gif
party-smiley-029.gif
party-smiley-014.gif

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And here's what the Sunday flyers will have for sales next week (starting 1-1-17) at BB & Target.

Not much.

--Best Buy is advertising a bunch of TV season sets on Blu-ray--BUT, AGAIN, WITH NO PRICES LISTED! Instead they just say starting at $14.99: Big Bang Theory: Season 9, Downton Abbey: S6, Supergirl: S1, Flash: S2, Ash vs. Evil Dead: Season 1, The Walking Dead: S6, Game of Thrones: S6.

I can't imagine anything less helpful in a Sunday flyer. "Here's a bunch of stuff. We will charge you $14.99 OR MORE for it. But you won't know until you come in the store to see." :rolleyes:

--And BB also has some "Family Fun" DVDs listed for $4.99: Norm of the North, Ice Age, Peppa Pig-Cold Winter Day.

--Target just has a list of $10 DVDs on sale this week: Ghostbusters (2016), Me Before You, Miracles From Heaven, Our Kind of Traitor, Now You See Me 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-Out of the Shadows.

We'll be back next week with a brand new RoundUp and the listing of new releases will return to regular size. I'll be kicking off my 14th year of compiling the prices and bringing the RoundUp to y'all.

And as I always like to acknowledge,,,a big "thank you" to all you folks who take the time to "like" the RoundUps each week.

Happy 2017 to each and every one of you. May it be a very healthy and happy year for you. :D

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks again, Mike, and Happy New Year. Nothing in the specials this week that I want.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I have added Best Buy and Target prices on the new releases for the upcoming week (1-1-17) in the original article for this RoundUp. The rest of the sales at those two stores coming soon.

Happy New Year, RoundUppers!
party-smiley-014.gif
party-smiley-029.gif
party-smiley-014.gif

Happy New Year, Mike! And my fellow RoundUppers too.

Users who are viewing this thread