What's new

General Discussion Digital Movie/TV Deals (2 Viewers)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Red Heat 4K is $4
Yeah, I picked this up earlier today. A guilty pleasure worth four bucks to see in 4K.
I reviewed the recent UHD.

Conclusion regarding the digital code (at $8 at the time)
"Because this disk is without premium surround and new extras that sounds like a very smart buy. "

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The Goonies is pretty much an 80s classic. I love the film though I haven't seen it in decades.

I bought the upcoming BestBuy Steelbook and will use the included code as well.

As much as I have vowed that I am purchasing digital only moving forward, there are still select titles I would gladly buy on disc. This is one of them.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
The Goonies is pretty much an 80s classic. I love the film though I haven't seen it in decades.

As much as I have vowed that I am purchasing digital only moving forward, there are still select titles I would gladly buy on disc. This is one of them.

good to know. I should rent and watch it but I’m not willing to make the time today.
Just other things going on.

I’m a father of 3 boys all under 8.

lots to do Around the house and with boys. my movie watching has dramatically decreased!

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield

In my case, The Goonies is one of those films I like, but it's not something I feel I need to own on physical disc (I'll be selling my BD). The $7 price for the 4K streaming version was perfect for me -- thanks @Robert Crawford for posting the deal, as it didn't show up in Cheap Charts when I looked.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I'd probably buy that 4K digital of Goonies if I didn't already own the old (region-free UK) BD -- and I've gotten too lazy about selling off old discs to do what @Scott Merryfield's gonna do... :lol:

Goonies would otherwise be a perfect choice to go "digital" me thinks...

_Man_

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I'd probably buy that 4K digital of Goonies if I didn't already own the old (region-free UK) BD -- and I've gotten too lazy about selling off old discs to do what @Scott Merryfield's gonna do... :lol:

Goonies would otherwise be a perfect choice to go "digital" me thinks...

_Man_

I'm pretty lazy, too, when it comes to selling my old stuff. Fortunately, I have a wife who loves to sell stuff. She's my broker, selling my old comic books, movie discs, vinyl records, and toys from my childhood. She's made me probably at least $8,000 in the past year. :banana:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I'm pretty lazy, too, when it comes to selling my old stuff. Fortunately, I have a wife who loves to sell stuff. She's my broker, selling my old comic books, movie discs, vinyl records, and toys from my childhood. She's made me probably at least $8,000 in the past year. :banana:

min selling quite a bit of media at the moment. Especially movies at the moment.

I've done well on movies and other things too. It does require some effort of course. I agree you kind of have to enjoy doing it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks