What's new

Desilu Revue Lucy, Desi, Viv, And Bill (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Broadcast on Christmas Day 1959, this is probably the rarest example of the original I Love Lucy cast appearing together. This was very near the end of the Lucy-Desi shows. There are also cameos by stars whose shows were filmed on the Desilu lot.
They are playing themselves acting like their characters. They appear through out the show but the focus is on workshop Lucy ran at the time. I will let you see who in that group went on to shows you would recognize. This is not a great show but any chance to see the I Love Lucy cast together in something you probably haven't seen is worth a look. This was uploaded by a youtuber called Lucy Fan.

Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Thanks for this! My wife and I are big I Love Lucy fans and this will be fun to watch together.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Majel Barrett of Star Trek fame and Robert Osborne TCM host are probably the best known. Also Roger Perry who guested on a number of TV shows including Star Trek, Dick Kallman , "Hank" TV show from the '60s sadly murdered in 1980., and Carole Cook, actress who is interviewed a lot about Lucille Ball

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks