What's new

3D CNet craps on 3D yet again (1 Viewer)

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
The majority of people don't buy Blu-ray's. The people who are into Blu-ray 3D will always be a small percentage of that. But, does that stop the studios from releasing movies in 3D and Blu-ray 3D's. No. So, the majority of people will bash 3D and say it gives them a headache, can't see 3D, why do I need to wear the 3D glasses, blah, blah, blah. So, that CNET poll means nothing. We already know we are in the minority. So, if 33% say they like 3D on that poll, that's higher than I thought it would be. Do a third of all the people you know buy 3D Blu-rays? I would say only 10% for me.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I like 3d when it works just fine.. it seems you need a big tv or a projector to truly get the experience of 3d. I don't know the percentage of projector users.. I recently joined the club.. I enjoy the 3d better on the projector then a 50 inch tv.

Jacob

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
TheBat said:
I like 3d when it works just fine.. it seems you need a big tv or a projector to truly get the experience of 3d. I don't know the percentage of projector users.. I recently joined the club.. I enjoy the 3d better on the projector then a 50 inch tv.

Jacob

Yes, I started with a 55 inch Sony 3D TV and thought the 3D was pretty cool but not as cool as seeing it on a big screen. Since I bought my Panasonic 3D projector and its 138 inch wide image, I never watch 3D on the Sony. Such a big difference.

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
I go out of my way to grab as many good-quality films in 3-D as I can find (i.e. not Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concept Experience), so c|net can suck it.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, that doesn't count. Same goes for the Hanna Montana movie- I'd buy that if it were in REAL 3D!

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
Jesse Skeen said:
Yeah, that doesn't count. Same goes for the Hanna Montana movie- I'd buy that if it were in REAL 3D!

Both were in 3D on Starz OnDemand. Not that I'm fan of either act.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks