What's new

Conan the Barbarian (1982) 4K Arrow Release Discussion (2 Viewers)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
They always come, if the Limited Edition sells out! Just give them three or four months, from the Limited Edition release date. I'm betting a May release for the 4K Standard Edition release. Conan The Barbarian 4K was the fastest selling Limited Edition, Arrow Video has yet released.
As I posted the other day, April 30th is the release date for the standard releases.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
They always come, if the Limited Edition sells out! Just give them three or four months, from the Limited Edition release date. I'm betting a May release for the 4K Standard Edition release. Conan The Barbarian 4K was the fastest selling Limited Edition, Arrow Video has yet released.
I was pointing out that IMO it's pretty lame that Amazon already has pre-order pages up for both titles AND lists a release date of 4/30/24, while there's no information at all about either release on Arrow's website. Not a single thing, and if Amazon is correct, we're less than 60 days away from street.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks