What's new

ClassicFlix Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
There are a dozen BDs on sale for only $11.98 during our WINTER BLOWOUT SALE.

Among them are the recently released thriller Obsessed (1951) w/David Farrar & Geraldine Fitzgerald and screwball comedy Hi Diddle Diddle (1943) with an all-star cast.
Ordered some great titles: A Night In Casablanca, Miss Annie Rooney, International Lady, Merrily We Live, Young and Willing, Life With Father and the 21 Beacon Street Series. Looking forward to getting Meet John Doe and The Abbott & Costello Show Season 2 (among others) soon.

ClassicFlix

Insider
Real Name
David

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Thanks for your interest in OUR TOWN and, yes, we only ship domestically on our platform, but you can order from us via ebay here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/116000180453

ScreenArchives is another: https://www1.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/44751/OUR-TOWN-1940/

and Deep Discount and importCDs should be able to as well.

- David
ClassicFlix Founder, Producer
Thank you! I very much appreciate the fast response and list of options! Deep Discount was the cheapest. I cant wait to get this title.

ClassicFlix

Insider
Real Name
David
Our Winter Blowout Sale continues at ClassicFlix and includes two recent releases and many at lowest price to date!

FIRST TIME ON SALE

- Film Noir Blonde Ice BD (1948)
- Rare TV 21 Beacon Street - The Complete Series starring Dennis Morgan

LOWEST PRICE TO DATE

- Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series, BD starring Arthur Lake, Pamela Britton and Florenz Ames
- Hi Diddle Diddle (1943), Silver Series BD starring Dennis O'Keefe, Martha Scott, Adolphe Menjou, Billie Burke, Pola Negri, June Havoc
- The Little Rascals - The Complete Collection (Centennial Edition) BD
- Mickey Spillane Film Noir The Long Wait (1954) UHD/BD starring Anthony Quinn, Peggie Castle, Charles Coburn and Gene Evans
- Suspense/Thriller Obsessed (1951) BD starring David Farrar and Geraldine Fitzgerald

Sale ends December 31st.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Yes. Likely in Q2.

- David

Excellent news! I'm going to do my part in encouraging as many sales as possible because I imagine it will need good sales to see future volumes released.

Gary "once again let me say, 'Thank you so much' to ClassicFlix for releasing such great material" O.

ClassicFlix

Insider
Real Name
David
ENDS SUNDAY: Only 2 more days to take advantage of some great deals during our Winter Blowout Sale at ClassicFlix.

FIRST TIME ON SALE

- Film Noir Blonde Ice BD (1948)
- Rare TV 21 Beacon Street - The Complete Series starring Dennis Morgan

LOWEST PRICE TO DATE

- Blondie - The Complete 1957 Television Series, BD starring Arthur Lake, Pamela Britton and Florenz Ames
- Hi Diddle Diddle (1943), Silver Series BD starring Dennis O'Keefe, Martha Scott, Adolphe Menjou, Billie Burke, Pola Negri, June Havoc
- The Little Rascals - The Complete Collection (Centennial Edition) BD
- Mickey Spillane Film Noir The Long Wait (1954) UHD/BD starring Anthony Quinn, Peggie Castle, Charles Coburn and Gene Evans
- Suspense/Thriller Obsessed (1951) BD starring David Farrar and Geraldine Fitzgerald

Sale ends December 31st.

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
Placed an order and only 47 minutes elapsed between the order confirmation and the shipping notice with tracking number. Now that's service, especially on a Friday before a holiday weekend. :)

I'm your opposite number. I placed an order, and got the shipping notice four days later. Of course, I placed the order after business hours on the 23rd, and it didn't get shipped until the 27th. ;) But no complaints. It was seven titles:

The Long Wait (4K)
Obsessed (BD)
Blonde Ice (BD)
Our Town (BD)
O. Henry Playhouse (v3)
21 Beacon Street
World of Giants (BD)

ClassicFlix

Insider
Real Name
David
With an official street date of January 16th, we've started shipping our latest release, Cause for Alarm! (1951), for those who have purchased their copies at ClassicFlix.com.

Newly restored and making its Blu-ray debut from ClassicFlix—Loretta Young stars in the pulse-pounding, edge-of-your-seat thriller directed by Tay Garnett (The Postman Always Rings Twice).

Buy a copy and check out a just-posted restored clip of Cause for Alarm! below.

- David

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt
With an official street date of January 16th, we've started shipping our latest release, Cause for Alarm! (1951), for those who have purchased their copies at ClassicFlix.com.

Newly restored and making its Blu-ray debut from ClassicFlix—Loretta Young stars in the pulse-pounding, edge-of-your-seat thriller directed by Tay Garnett (The Postman Always Rings Twice).

Buy a copy and check out a just-posted restored clip of Cause for Alarm! below.

- David

David, it looks amazing! Thanks for rescuing another title from PD hell. And I was on the edge of my seat just watching this clip.

ClassicFlix

Insider
Real Name
David
With an official street date of January 30th, we've started shipping The Abbott and Costello Show - Season 2 for those who have purchased their copies at ClassicFlix.com.

Painstakingly restored from original 35mm master elements by the 3-D Film Archive, in collaboration with the Library of Congress, ClassicFlix presents the Blu-ray debut of Season 2 with all 26 sparklingly sharp episodes in a 2-disc set.

Buy a copy and check out a just-posted restored clip below from Season 2 as well.

For additional information on this special release, check out an article over at The Abbott and Costello Fan Club which includes many details regarding Season 2 and about the set.

- David

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
@ClassicFlix
Has "Meet John Doe" been delayed from March 26th to April 30th? The reason why I ask is because Amazon has indicated an April 30th release date on their Blu-ray preorder link.

ClassicFlix

Insider
Real Name
David
@ClassicFlix
Has "Meet John Doe" been delayed from March 26th to April 30th? The reason why I ask is because Amazon has indicated an April 30th release date on their Blu-ray preorder link.
We'll be sharing info regarding DOE in a newsletter in the next week or two, but can't elaborate at this time.

- David

WWoD

Auditioning
Real Name
Aaron Willcott
Reading about The Proud Rebel release and looking forward to it. Lots of Public Domain DVDs paired it with The Missouri Traveler. Any chance that one may be in the works?

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
My Meet John Doe 4K order is in with ClassicFlix ! ;) Release date says March 26th. :)
aaa MEET JOHN DOE.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks