What's new

Chuck season 2 (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
If it is red and blue glasses, I guess I will have to use one of mine from Spy Kids 3-D or Freddy's Dead.
It would be cool if it was the clear ones.

Okay here is the info

http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc...ksmonster.html

and here's the phone number to call to get your glasses if your grocery store runs out
consumers can call 1-800-646-2904 in order to obtain a pair.

During the Superbowl, they will be using the slogan for Chuck
"Don’t Chuck Your Glasses"

Since there will be a 3-D commercial during the Superbowl for Sobe

and to answer what 3-D process will be used for Chuck

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Just called that number that John posted since I haven't seen the glasses in the couple stores I checked. Surprisngly actually got a person, who said that they're "looking into setting up that program (to send out glasses)," and that they should be available in-stores starting tomorrow.

I assumed they were already available since NBC was pimping them during their NFL playoff games last weekend.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Is the whole episode going to be in 3D? Because that would be pretty obnoxious as far as I'm concerned. I record all of the shows that I watch and archive them in case I want to watch again, and a few years down the road if I want to rewatch it, I don't want to have to dig up some cheap 3D glasses just because NBC was doing another gimmick.

Or maybe will they rebroadcast it a second time not in 3D?

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Just visited my local grocery store, Albertson's
And in the fruit and Veg. isle they had a display for the glasses.
They come in a sheet of four, where you have to cut them out yourself.
The lenses are blue and brown/orange

Mr. Film

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Keegan
3-D? Stupidest thing i've ever heard of. What if somebody who doesn't normally watch the show turns it on because theirs nothing else on and doesn't have the glasses? 3-D for TV is stupid.

Dave Gorman

Supporting Actor
If the alternative is driving around town looking for the things, buying them and assembling them, I think I've just freed up an hour!

Joe_H

Screenwriter
The problem is for those of us who watch the show regularly though. I don't want to have to go finding 3D glasses for whats just a gimmick really, but I also like the show enough to not want to miss an episode.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Well what if you get the Show From one of the Online Sources, Like Itunes or NBC.Com, certainly those would be a non 3D Version.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
And now it has been announced that Scott Bakula has been signed for a multi-episode deal to play Chuck's father! Wow! Awesome casting this year.

Picardo, Chase, and Bakula in the second half of the season! Pretty hard not to get stoked!!!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Cool news about Bakula. I am sensing numerous references to both Quantum Leap and Enterprise.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

With regards to the 3d glasses. I went to the supermarket. Are these the glasses that reference Monsters vs Aliens??? If yes. Then I was able to score a few sheets of them.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

You might want to check at the customer service desk of your local supermarkets. I scored mine that way. I went up to ask them where I could find them. And when the lady went to call someone to ask. She saw a box full of them sitting behind the counter.

Mr. Film

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Keegan
Anyone know if were getting a third season? I was watching my local news station this mourning and it listed the shows from NBC that were being renewed ( The Office, 30 Rock, Heros, etc....) and Chuck was not one of them. Anyone know anything about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks