What's new

Braveheart? Need answers. (1 Viewer)

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator
During the last BIG battle why exactly is LaBruce on LongShanks side on the line? Does LongShanks know that LaBruce is right next to him? I find this confusing for me because I get the impression Labruce is shocked that his 2 leaders turn away and leave. I realize that his father set this up to gain him favor, but he also told him what he must do. I wouldn't think that he'd want to put his son in danger. After seeing LongShanks "fits of rage" you would think he'd kill the soldier that questioned him rather then explain the estates he's given them in betrayal.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Iain Jackson

Second Unit
Robert the Bruce, like all the other lords and land-owners in Scotland at the time, would have risked losing all their wealth if they fought against Longshanks, so instead chose money over their own nationality and fought with him. It was only during that battle that Bruce finally realised how stupid this greed was.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks