What's new

Bond Nightfire-PC $14.99 (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I know this is $5 higher, but GameStop/Babbages/Software Etc.../Funcoland have had this game priced at $19.99 for some time now. Maybe I should start listing any prices I find at GameStop for certain hot titles...

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
EB dropped it to $20 a few weeks ago as well.

However, my understanding is that the PC version sucks! Check online reviews -- sounds like it's worth the extra $$ to get one of the console versions. (Assuming you have one, of course!)

Chris Sypal

Stunt Coordinator
for $15-20 I'd say it could be worth it. Anything higher is overpriced. While there were some good points to the game, and it hold my interest (which is more than I can same for some other high profile FPSers), it did give me a bit of an empty feeling.

There were points where the plot seemed almost to jump ane made no sense. It was after I finished that I saw reviews for the console versions, and noticed that they had extra levels (including a driving mission).

I don't have a console, so I didn't feel that ripped off. However if you do have a console, get that version instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks