Bond Nightfire-PC $14.99

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Sean Eldridge, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Sean Eldridge

Sean Eldridge Second Unit

At Circuit City, at least the one near me. Incredible deal since it hasn't been out long.

Sean

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

I know this is $5 higher, but GameStop/Babbages/Software Etc.../Funcoland have had this game priced at $19.99 for some time now. Maybe I should start listing any prices I find at GameStop for certain hot titles...

3. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    EB dropped it to $20 a few weeks ago as well.

However, my understanding is that the PC version sucks! Check online reviews -- sounds like it's worth the extra $$ to get one of the console versions. (Assuming you have one, of course!)

4. Chris Sypal

Chris Sypal Stunt Coordinator

for $15-20 I'd say it could be worth it. Anything higher is overpriced. While there were some good points to the game, and it hold my interest (which is more than I can same for some other high profile FPSers), it did give me a bit of an empty feeling.

There were points where the plot seemed almost to jump ane made no sense. It was after I finished that I saw reviews for the console versions, and noticed that they had extra levels (including a driving mission).

I don't have a console, so I didn't feel that ripped off. However if you do have a console, get that version instead.