What's new

Best Buy Renews My Reward Zone Membership for Free! (1 Viewer)

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
And they wouldn't take a $10 certificate? Why not? They aren't coupons. You can use them to buy anything, as long as the total before tax is greater than the amount of the certificates.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone have any info on the Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest litho exclusive for RZ members? I received an email yesterday (~4:30 am) with a link but when I go there I get this;

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I would guess Option #3.

I got the email, but wasn't interested so I already deleted it.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Here's a new twist...

I made a purchase yesterday and showed my RZ card and the guy asked me if I had my own business or was self-employed. Since I actually do make some self-employment income and have registered a fictitious name with the state, I said yes. They told me I could upgrade my Reward Zone to a "for business" version. When I asked what the difference was, I was told that I can get certificates at $150.

Needless to say, I just filled out my name and address on a form for them, and I was set. The form actually had a few questions about the business you are applying with, however the guy told me he didn't need it - he didn't expect people to do the whole thing because most of the time they are in a hurry!

dhoushou

Auditioning
Real Name
Dean Houshour
That info is wrong. From their website http://www.myrewardzone.com/business/progdetails.jspx
you receive $20 reward certificate for every 1,000 points you earn and you Get 1 point for nearly every dollar you spend. So 1000/250=4*$5=$20 so you recieve $5 for every 250 points same as the regular rewardzone membership. The difference is if you spend $7500-$14,999 you get 2 points for every $1 spend and if you spend $15,000 of more you get 2.5 points for every $1 spent. So unless your a big spender their is no advantage.:)

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Well, I guess I was given some questionable info. They must have said $125 and I assumed it to be $150. They left out the part that you have to spend a larger amount to get that benefit, but since I don't actually lose anything, no big deal.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, despite the change in the points needed to earn a certificate, I've managed to accumulate enough for a $25 return. This a result of point conversions, the current double bonus point special and various promotions over the last few months.

It also looks like the website finally has an option to print from your online account, though I have yet to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks