What's new

Beavis and Butthead: The Mike Judge Collection (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Just picked up the second volume in this DVD trilogy series. I have to say that I forgot how much I missed seeing this series. While I know these are hand picked episodes and contain the best of the series there are some episodes in this collection that are plain horrendous. By horrendous, I mean that the episodes are very bad in a very negative way. But, generally, while I loathe the short length of this set I'm glad I picked this one up. The set is perfectly hilarious.

But, my problem does contain with with the bonus features. Watching the Snoop promos, they didn't even bother to touch-up the "Moron-a-Thon" clips. The audio on those clips are very poorly edited for this collection.

Kevin Martinez

Second Unit
Some of the Episodes on this set are Horrendous? Further Proof that Mike Judge can't compile a DVD Set to Save himself. If it weren't for him, MTV would probably be putting out full seasons by now. Sure they might not've contained the Music videos, but at least Every Episode would make it to DVD, without unnecessary "Director's Cuts"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks