What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Press Release: Hanna-Barbera Superstars 10 - The Complete Film Collection (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

resize.jpg resize.jpg resize.jpg resize.jpg resize.jpg resize.jpg resize.jpg resize.jpg resize.jpg gup7Vgk.jpg

71wFO2i2P3L._SL1000_.jpg

In 1987, the legendary animation team of William Hanna and Joseph Barbera brought forth a series of ten feature-length animated features to television, all of which would feature their most popular cartoon characters. These films were sold into syndication as the HANNA-BARBERA SUPERSTARS 10, each providing irresistible entertainment. Yogi Bear and Scooby-Doo each star in three productions, along with a one-time only meeting of THE FLINTSTONES and THE JETSONS, Judy Jetson takes the spotlight in her own adventure, while HUCKLEBERRY HOUND heads up an exciting all-star Western, and the loveable TOP CAT and his gang star is a story set in Beverly Hills. For these productions, Hanna-Barbera was able to use many of the original performers who provided their voice talents in the original incarnations to re-create their roles for these films. Animation voice talents including Daws Butler, Don Messick, and Mel Blanc, are the original voice casts of THE JETSONS, Arnold Stang, Marvin Kaplan, and Leo deLyon once again provide their TOP CAT character's voices, and of course, all of the Scooby-Doo gang is on hand to top off the fun. Each of these unique production provide an opportunity for audiences of several generations to celebrate and welcome back their favorite Hanna-Barbera favorites of years past. This first-ever complete collection, remastered in High-Definition, provides a wealth of animation history, as well as entertainment for youngsters who are discovering these characters for the very first time.

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Superstars 10 The Complete Collection

The Jetsons Meet The Filintstones

The Good, The Bad, and Huckleberry Hound

Rockin' With Judy Jeston

Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School

Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant WereWolf

Top Cat and the Beverly Hills Cats

Yogi Bear and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose

Yogi's Great Escape

Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School

Yogi and the Invasion of the Space Bears

Last edited:

Broomy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
Yogi’s Great Escape!!!! I had that on video and have a lot of nostalgic love for it. I’ll definitely get the boxset as I can see I’d watch them all at some point. What a pleasant unexpected surprise!

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Happy to see more Hanna Barbera on Blu Ray. I just wished I liked these movies more. I'm not a huge fan of post 1981 HB. I may get the 1st two movies displayed if they available separately. Too bad Yogi's 1st Christmas wasn't included.
Update: After seeing the $69.99 price for this I probably will get the set especially if it ends up around $49.99. Have to support the HB releases as much as possible so that we will hopefully get more of the 60's and 70's material that I am more interested in.

Last edited:

justarandomstan

Second Unit
Real Name
Stan
I may get the 1st two movies displayed if they available separately.

All 10 movies are getting the standalone treatment as well.

All I wanna now now is if the collection will contain individual cases for each film. I love each films artwork A LOT, so I'll be waiting to see how they've decided to package them for this release. If not, I'll just go for the standalone releases.

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Boxed set is available for Amazon preorder (see post #1). Will add the individual titles as they also become available for preorder.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Boxed set is available for Amazon preorder (see post #1). Will add the individual titles as they also become available for preorder.
Amazon is showing a February 20th release date, but Warner Archive's Facebook page is still indicating a February 27th release date.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
All the Hanna Barbera single discs and boxed set Amazon preorders are now added to the top post

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Amazon is showing a February 20th release date, but Warner Archive's Facebook page is still indicating a February 27th release date.
AmaZon is always known for their accuracy
Dont Want It No GIF by Lauv
;) I would stick with WA's date ...
It appears in this case that Amazon was correct because Warner Archive changed the release date on their Facebook page to February 20th.

Broomy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
Two points the day before this is released.
1. This strangely seems to have disappeared from Moviezygn.
2. Huckleberry Hound is back in the Boomerang app. We really need this show on BD from WAC.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone else been told the box set has been delayed further?

No shipping update from Amazon.com just yet, but I may wait a week or two before canceling it.

~Ben

The PR company that handles Warner Archive titles sent my copy the other day - should arrive today or tomorrow.

So the set's ready to go - not sure how that reflects what's available at retail, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks