What's new

Press Release Warner Archive Collection Announcement: Hey There, It's Yogi Bear (1964) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Coming from the Warner Archive Collection this May!

New 2023 1080p HD Master from 4K Scan of the Original Camera Negative.

HEY THERE, IT'S YOGI BEAR (1964)

Run Time 89:00
Subtitles English SDH
Audio Specs DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 STEREO- English
Aspect Ratio 16x9 1.85
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 50

Special Features: 1961 Special episode from "The Yogi Bear Show": YOGI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY (HD); Original Theatrical Trailer

Cast: Starring the voice of DAWS BUTLER as Yogi, DON MESSICK as Boo-Boo and Ranger Smith, and JULIE BENNETT as Cindy Bear

Spring is in the air, and love is in bloom for Cindy Bear! When Yogi (who's smarter than the average...) Bear plays "Robin Hood", Ranger Smith ships him away from Jellystone Park to the San Diego Zoo. Or so he thinks. Cindy hitches a ride to find Yogi in California and ends up a captive of the Chisling Bros. in Missouri! Yogi and Boo-Boo rush to her rescue and "cannot fail with Yogi on the trail!" And neither can you with this enduring family favorite, which was Hanna-Barbera's first animated theatrical feature film.

1681760779178.png

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Supporting Actor
When I read about this announcement it put a big nostalgic smile on my face, for I can recall that entire afternoon seeing the film for the first time, over fifty years ago, at the Parthenon Theater, then afterwards having a Coca-Cola at the Walgreens Restaurant. Plus, it was one of the first films in my collection, an 8mm 50ft black and white silent edition, and have upgraded it ever since, so this will definitely be welcome to my collection.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
When I read about this announcement it put a big nostalgic smile on my face, for I can recall that entire afternoon seeing the film for the first time, over fifty years ago, at the Parthenon Theater, then afterwards having a Coca-Cola at the Walgreens Restaurant. Plus, it was one of the first films in my collection, an 8mm 50ft black and white silent edition, and have upgraded it ever since, so this will definitely be welcome to my collection.

Love hearing from 8mm owners. I owned quite a few silent and sound 8mm/Super 8mm titles. Many from Castle Films.

Just found this on eBay. Should bring back some memories:

s-l1600.jpg

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
This has ever been a big favourite in our household.

The animation and humour are of course legendary. The music in this sets it apart for me, especially the two tracks composed by Doug Goodwin (credited as Jonah and the Wailers): St Louis, Mo and Ven-E, Ven-O, Ven-A (sung by James Darren).

I believe Mr Goodwin was also responsible for The Pink Panther cartoon theme From Head to Toes.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
How happy I would be, if all Disney animation classics looked like this, with grain:

I don't particularly like Yogi, nor I have seen this film, but I'm thinking of buying it, just because it looks marvelous!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks