What's new

Baseball in HD! (1 Viewer)

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
Wow, I stumbled across the Cubs vs. Rockies last night on one of Dish Network's HD stations... I didn't know that any games were being broadcast in HD but it was truly amazing. Im not a fan of either team so I only watched it for 15 minutes or so. I pray future football broadcasts can be viewed in true HD - not just CBS.

Mike Buckles

Agent
What channel was this on? The only HD channels I was aware of on DISH were the HBO, SHO, PPV and Demo channels..have they added more?? Hope so! Mike Buckles

Mike I

Supporting Actor
The WGN HD feed of the Cubs game was on the demo channel..9443
------------------

Albert C

Agent
I also stumbled onto that game on the HD demo channel. The picture was spectacular. I had no interest in either team, but continued to watch it for the eye candy. Since ALL of my local channels continue to resist the digital upgrade, I take what I can get. I am hoping Dish will offer more HD content soon. As for my local channels, they can all go jump in a lake!!! Especially WTVR, WRIC, and WWBT!! None will even respond to my Emails about their upgrade progress. Snobheads!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks