What's new

Baby Bob (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Let me just add, that if I came home from work to find my baby talking to me in full, articulate sentences, I would not hesitate to drop the kid in a bathtub of holy water!

Paul Sommers

Auditioning
Umm it was not that bad!! Of course, being a lung man myself, I enjoyed the view. I must agree with others, never noticed Joely Fisher's assets before, but she can run with the best of them, in my opinion. I would watch it again, as some of the lines coming out of the baby's mouth weren't bad. It is different, and a nice change. Anyone know what time slot it will be shown? what night, time??

John Geelan

Screenwriter
I will give the show another shot if I happen to have the TV on when it runs again.

Not a great Comedy but it is amusing for the Family.

JohnG

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i still say thats the old brady bunch house a little moderned up.

look at those stairs and the front door. the hall near the front door is the same it leads down to were mike's old architech studio was.

Luc D

Second Unit
I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but this show is based on a COMMERCIAL from a few years ago. I forget what the product was, some kind of now-defunct internet company.
So now commercials have spinoffs, great. I'm really looking forward to when they do a show about the Glad man.
smiley_stupid.gif

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
he was in a superbowl commercial with shaqile oneill.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, Bob was the spokesbaby for freeinternet.com (I believe). The ads were pretty funny. The show isn't very, though.

Paul Sommers

Auditioning
geez was bummed with the 2nd show last night. Seems the upper peeps must have covered Joely up? Not sure it that was good or bad? And how come it was not in HD?? My pic went to 4:3 mode, what was with all that?

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Yep..it's the same Baby Bob from the commercials..
This has to be one of the worst shows on the air this year..along side "Watching Ellie"
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
I also commented that it was the Brady's house without some of the walls. It's the open spaces version.

I thought it was still finding it's stride but had potential. As the first time father of a 7 month old, some of the situations were familiar, if only anecdotally from my wife.

I never noticed JOely Fisher's boobs. and since I typed that my wife walked in...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks