What's new

Apple article on Lowry restoration of Indiana Jones (1 Viewer)

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
I thought this was a very interesting article on the Indiana restoration. Very informative. Plus, it's always cool to see pictures with racks and rackss of G5s on them.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
You should see the featurette on the Roman Holiday DVD. My mouth was hanging open when I saw a shot of their G4 array. I believe there are two additional, identical rows behind the one you see in the photo. That makes 300 hundred towers!

The best quotation from that featurette is "Roman Holiday was a very dirty film."

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Well, I am very interested in seeing what they can do with the Godfather films. I think part I is getting released this May.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Excellent article. If they do as good of a job with the Godfather that they did with Indy as Casablanca, I'll happily replace my copy of Godfather.

Before anyone asks, it's the first Godfather movie and not the entire set that is getting the Lowry treatment.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member

Digital Bits (I believe) reported Godfather II and III are also getting the treatment and will be released individually later this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks