What's new

Anyone up for some MotoGP tonight? (1 Viewer)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Just got Live today and so far the only games I have are the included ones. MotoGP seems fun but I definately need to adjust to the controls. Anyone up for some tonight some time between 9 and 10? I figure I'll get some use out of this before I pick up Ghost Recon or Unreal.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Add me to your friends list, Dave, and I'll try to get on. My XBL nick is: Bairdy.

Is that 9/10 eastern time?

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
I'm interested in playing tonight; haven't played MotoGP with anyone from here, although it's my favorite game.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Ben,
by all means join us tonight. We'll post the room info here when we get it started. I'll warn you guys, I suck at this game but it should be fun, perhaps you guys could give me some pointers.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
That's okay, Dave, I suck too. I'm marginally better than I was to begin with only because I got some teaching from a "pro".

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I might be late. I ordered food at 7:30 and they screwed up and they're only now making it. I should be on shortly after nine hopefully.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Well Ben and I did some races and I must say I enjoyed it. I'm not planning on picking up the full version but for a demo I enjoyed MotoGP. Suprisingly I seemed to do better in the rain, though I think that might have to do with the rain being only in the later races. :emoji_thumbsup: so far for Live.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Ryan,
I think I'll be picking it up on Friday actually. As much as I'd like to get Unreal and am more unsure about GR, it just seems to be a more solid and unique experience overall.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
You know I tried Demoing MotoGP for some friends a week or so ago and I could'nt connect I Assumed they took the demo down. I'll have to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks