What's new

Anyone up for some Live tonight? (1 Viewer)

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
I have the MotoGP demo, NFL 2k3, NBA 2k3, and NHL 2k3. If anyone wants to get a game going tonight, I can host. I'm on EST.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
I might try to squeeze in some moto GP in a couple hours. If we can get a few HTF-ers racing it might be a party?

TV

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I'm up for some Mech Assault or MotoGP. I still suck at the latter as I have had no time to practice the last couple of weeks due to holiday madness.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
If you see me online, send me a request. I can play MotoGP demo or MechAssault :)
Gamertag: MrDarthVader

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to take a break and play a bit of GP, just tried to sign into the scarface7 session but I keep getting a "session no longer available" error.

if anyone can send an invite to

Phaudras

I'll see you there, if not... maybe next time.

TV

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
It was nice playing with you guys last night in Mech Assault... I am really starting to improve. Soon I might even be able to beat Mr. Scar ;)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Rob you are starting to improve. More competition = more fun and destruction :) I didnt really start getting better at it until i played 5-6 games online vs lots of people. My first real good games were Thursdays group play because i practiced the few days before. Now im pretty good at it.

capt

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
All I can say is that on Thursday, you are ALL going down :p)
"When we last met I was but the learner, now I am the MASTER" :D ;)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
All I can say is that on Thursday, you are ALL going down
Rob, you couldn't bring down an Elemental if your life depended on it!:D
Ladies, don't worry about all his trash talking, I'll be there to put him in his place. Last place that is!:D
Hey Rob, you angry yet...yes, yes, release your anger...take your Mad Cat and strike me down...then your path to the dark side will be complete...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation483
Recent bookmarks