What's new

Xbox Live gathering place (1 Viewer)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Hey, all. I wanted to start a thread where we could coordinate Xbox Live activities. Post when you are going to be online and in what game so that maybe we can meet up! I'd love to get an all-HTF MotoGP race going some night. "The Race for the HTF Cup", as it were... :)
I will probably be getting my Moto on around 10pm EST tonight, if anyone wants to look me up. Hope to see you guys online!

hwshi

Stunt Coordinator
hey dave, i will also be on tonite around that time i will look you up.or invite you if i'm in a good room.

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Hey guys, I'll try to get on tonight for a half hour or so. Lets try to arrange a HTF championship session for this weekend. Also, post if you've got the full version of the game. I've got the full version with 10 tracks unlocked, so some of you could improve your rankings by racing on the tracks that aren't available to you. See you all online.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
As soon as I get my new games, I'll be in.

Can't wait for some HTF MechAssault thrashing though - we'll have to get a bunch of us to do that as soon as it comes out!

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I have only the demo, Scott, but I will be looking to pick up or at least rent the retail version so I can develop my technique and gain some familiarity with the other tracks. I'm definitely down for an HTF speed session this weekend! :emoji_thumbsup:

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Hey, sorry I missed you last night Hwshi. I got home later than I thought and didn't get online until after 10:30...looks like everyone had gone offline by that time. :frowning:
Hopefully I'll catch you tonight or sometime this week.

Scott "E"

Second Unit
I'll be online again tonight from about 9 to 10:30, hope to see some of you guys on the track.

hwshi

Stunt Coordinator
actually i got on shortly after 11pm e.s.t. i am whipped today,stayed on till 3a.m.
most of this week i will be getting on roughly around 11 p.m.
tried whacked for the 1st and only time last night,not my cup of tea,blehh!
man i am going to get whristinitis soon.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
I finally got Whacked and MotoGP yesterday. Played last night with Moto and I can say I suck compared to alot of the others. Whacked is also not my style. I'll be on tonight as well.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Howie, I've said this before in a few other threads, but you can get a lot better at Moto in a hurry just by running through the three demo tracks in Time Trials. Believe me, the first time I played the game I crashed on almost every single turn. I ran through each of the tracks in Time Trial just to learn where the big turns were, and once I could make it around each of them consistently without wiping out, I jumped online and just started practicing with other people. You get better in a hurry going against 15 other people! Seriously, after a few hours I was at least finishing top ten if not top six. I'll never be great at the game, but it doesn't take long to get good enough to at least enjoy yourself online...stick with it! :)

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
I have the full version but did not play it for awhile. I'm decent but some of the guys I've been going against just know all the right lines and pull out ahead. I usually finish between 3rd and 8th. If I am in the lower positions it's usually due to the fact that I can't get back on the same line.

Scott "E"

Second Unit
Great races tonight guys, nice to finally put some voices to names. I've got some things to do tomorrow, so I'll probably be taking tomorrow night off, but I'm definitely down for some hardcore racing this weekend.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Absolutely, that was a lot of fun. Nice to finally meet some of you. Scott, by all means take all the time you need...the rest of us can use the practice to try to close that gap! Man, that guy can fly...

I've got the retail version rented until Friday, and I've finished the first 4 GP races in rookie mode. I'm going to see if I can at least finish the GP in rookie as well as most of the training before I have to take it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks