What's new

Anyone did traffic school online? (1 Viewer)

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
Some questions:

1.Can you save and continue later?

2.Does it automatically send your certificate of completion to the court?

3.Overall impression compared to regular traffic school as far as time consumed and ease.

I've been to several regular traffic school and my impression has always been it's not bad. The instructor don't want to be there either so everyone just sort of doing their best to kill time. Combination of movies and fun discussion really killed the time. Down side is there's a schedule.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
I have, so lets see...

1. You can save, but if your in the middle of a test you cannot exit.

2. Many sites mail the court directly, I believe.

3. I really liked online much more than being at a real school for several hours.

Im trying to remember since it was way back in November, but hopefully that helps some. :D

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I did one for Florida for a ticket I got visiting there. The browser has a timer and you must spend that much time on the page. Of course what I did was skim the material quickly, cut and past the page to Word just in case I went retarded during the test of got too cute with my skimming, and then went and did other things or surfed other sites on a 2nd browser while the clock counted down.

I did the process over a few days, simple, painless. No problems after the fact and no points on my record so far, so I assume it worked (its been over a year).

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I too did one: no timer.

In theory, You could copy the text into textpad, go to the quiz, and on the answers you don't know, do a keyword search. In theory, of course.

If someone did something like this, i'd imagine you could finish the whole course in an hour. Maybe 55 minutes.

They also let you retake quizes until you pass... and [i don't know if they do this if you fail but]- after the quiz and exam it tells you which ones you got wrong and the right answers. I never missed anything on quizzes, and missed 2 on the exam, so i don't know if they still giev you the right answers if you have to retake...

You could save in the middle (it asks you a varification question before each chapter), the completion cert went directly to the DMV (via fedex overnight for an extra $20).

I can send you the link if you PM me.

\V

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I hope that they adopt this in Illinois. I got a completely bogus ticket about 2 months ago. The cop himself admitted it, when he said "You went through that yellow light back there". Unfortuantely, I had had a couple of beers, and wasn't going to argue it into a an even more bogus charge like DUI. So, I'm taking my beating and going to traffic school (4 HOURS). This is my first ticket in 8 years, and I've driven nearly a quarter million miles since then, but I'm a bad driver and have to go to school. What a fisaco! Anyway, I'd love the option to take it online, because I could probably smoke through the test in less than half that time.

:D

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I just did one last week.

The test was 5 chapters with a quiz of 10 questions at the end of each. I printed out the chapters then went directly to each quiz. Total time was less then 1 hour. The only thing I had to do was print a final exam of 20 questions and take it in the presence of a notary, luckily, we have one in our office. I faxed over my test and got my cert.

traffic09

Auditioning
Real Name
Don
Bored of sitting in a traffic school classroom for hours at a time? Online traffic school is here. After attending a traffic school or taking an online traffic safety school, you are granted a certificate that is to be shown to the court and then your charges are not on your record. Isnt that great!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Ahh, geez. I was going to reply to this until I realized the guy I was going to quote was Seth Paxton and he hasn't been here in over a year. Something's got to be done about all of these threads being bumped from nowhere.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H ">[/url]

Ahh, geez. I was going to reply to this until I realized the guy I was going to quote was Seth Paxton and he hasn't been here in over a year. Something's got to be done about all of these threads being bumped from nowhere.
[/QUOTE]Sometimes it's people who just don't read, but in this case it was a spammer. The spammer and the spam have been removed, but the thread's still sitting at the top. Why do you suppose that is?

jassaf91

Auditioning
Real Name
Jason Assaf
[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]http://www.gototrafficschool.com

REFERRAL CODE:
X24-347-D6K

I finished traffic school in ten minutes. The test were very easy. It was cheap and that code above makes it even more cheap. I highly recommend it. They will send you the certificate of completion and then you have to deliver it to your court. You cannot go wrong with this site![/COLOR]

trafficschoolca

Auditioning
Real Name
trafficschoolonlinecalifornia
I have completed online traffic school exam which is 100% Online and Court Approved.
No need to go for classes.. as it saves time & make it online when ever you want to complete it.
You can save in the middle, multiple logins, and can start as you want.
Verification process is so simple and it makes you more easy to get through the exams.
Dismiss Traffic Ticket through online and reduce you driving record points.
Guaranteed to Pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks