Any news on Fox catalog titles?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by James L White, Oct 26, 2003.

1. James L White

James L White Supporting Actor

Jun 29, 2002
    it seems to me as though they've started putting out TV sets while ignoring catalog movies, as of late anyway, so can anyone post a list of newly announced Fox catalog DVDs. above what's lsited at

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Aug 3, 2001
    I think that's a very weird claim, and without running over to to check, perhaps they just haven't caught up to some of the latest announcements.

Catalog-wise, Fox has announced several new Studio Classic series films like My Darling Clementine, Diary of Anne Frank, etc. They also have announced several Cary Grant films: I Was A Male War Bride, Monkey Business, Kiss Them For Me, Born To Be Bad, and People Will Talk. Then there's the 35th Anniversary edition of Planet Of The Apes.

Finally, if you go search for an re-read the posts about the trip Ron Epstein and some of the mods took to visit Fox Studio around a month or so ago, you will see that many Noir films were mentioned as being in-the-works. There are MANY catalog titles Fox is working on that have nothing to do with TV Shows. And even *I* would have it no other way; we all need a balance.

What is it that YOU are looking for that prompts the question? Obviously there's something you want, right? [​IMG]
  3. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Lead Actor

Apr 15, 2002
    All of my catalogue dvds this year have been from Fox, re the FSC line up and more