What's new

Another week, another missing Miracles (1 Viewer)

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Looks like it's been preempted again, this time by The Bachelorette (which looks to be a repeat). TV guide online says it will be back next week. Here's hoping.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I know. I just watched the latest episode last night (taped it), the one about the scientist getting messages from his patient and Paul messing around with the scientist's daughter. Nice twist ending. Didn't see it coming.

Turns out the daughter that Paul was messing around with and kissed, had died two years ago. He was getting it on with a ghost!!!

Anyway, I like this series a lot. Let's hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Joel C

Screenwriter
My mom is gonna be pissed. She hasn't watched a new series since ER and The X-Files, and then this gets pre-empted two weeks in a row?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
It's getting awful ratings (though the whole ABC lineup on Monday is nothing to brag about ratings-wise). Hopefully they'll try a timeslot change instead of just pulling the plug.

todd stone

Screenwriter
WTF now it has been pushed to March 3rd. This February sweeps crap is really pissin me off.

Way to gain an audience then have them go HUH must be cancelled and then lose that audience....

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Ryan_C

Second Unit
No kidding. I am pissed. How does ABC expect to keep the viewers when they show 3 eps and then pre-empt it/put it off for 3 or 4 weeks. This is just dumb. They should have just waited until after sweeps to start the series. I realize there is probably some tv exec logic going on here, but we all know what that is worth... :rolleyes

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
Did The Practice get pulled again too? I was going from my local paper's guide and was watching Boston Public before turning to ABC and starting to throw shoes and curses at the TV!

The frickin' Bachelorette again!!??

Dan

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Last night I actually remembered to tune in ABC at 9:00 only to be assaulted by The Bachelorette. I wanted to puke.

todd stone

Screenwriter
well friends this is NOT good news for us Miracles fans :frowning:

March 3, Miracles pushed back to bring in SESAME STREET DOWN UNDER!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks