What's new

Angel season 4 DVD set (CONSOLIDATED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
LOL, Fortunately for me, my wife likes her ever expanding digipaks just the way they are. That saves me a little work!

Maybe someday, I'll attempt something when I don't have any other projects on the front burner.

Ric

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Was it just me or did Amy Acker seem more heavy during the documentary on Season 4? Anyone know if she filmed it after she found out she was pregnant?

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor

I doubt it. The DVD set came out in the UK way back in early March. So you figure the extras had to be done months before that.

On a side note, I loved how Andy Hallett did his interviews in full makeup. :)

Shane D

Supporting Actor
when did charisma have her child? she looks way preganant to me. and im only just finished the 2nd disk

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Maybe all the food they made her eat in Season 3 is getting to her. ;)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I can't beleive the word "heavy" is being used in the same sentence as "Amy Acker." She's pixie-thin.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
OK, I have a question about the end of season 4 so I'll spoilerize it:

Spoiler:Angel slices Connor in the sports store. How exactly does this bring about Connor's memory loss and new life? Or did Wolfram & Hart arrange this as part of their deal. Maybe I missed something...

Overall, I liked the season a lot, although it did get weaker when they had to write around CC's pregnancy. First half was killer though. Apocalypse Nowish was my favorite.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Spoiler:Or did Wolfram & Hart arrange this as part of their deal.
Yes, that's what happened. It's implied by Angel's final exchange with Lilah in what's to become his new office, and it's explicitly stated in season 5.

M.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Thanks for the answers guys. I'm watching all of this for the first time so I was hoping it will be mentioned again in S5.

P.S. Michael-I like your sig quote. So relevant in certain threads...

Joshua_W

Second Unit
To answer the question about the end of season four: Spoiler:Connor was given a normal life in exchange for Angel's service to Wolfram and Hart. You'll see more on this -- as it relates to Connor -- in the fifth season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks