What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: Star Trek: Picard: The Final Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Adam! I was thinking of you as I was able to find a copy that needed an extra effort going to a Best Buy outside of the usual place I go.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Adam! I was thinking of you as I was able to find a copy that needed an extra effort going to a Best Buy outside of the usual place I go.
I ended up getting my copy in Saratoga last Sunday:
Star Trek: Picard - The Final Season Blu-Ray Cover

All of the hullabaloo surrounding the horse track was done for the year, but the whole downtown was swarming with Skidmore students. Had a nice dinner in the park with some takeout from a seafood place, though.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I got lucky today and was able to find a copy at a Best Buy along my route home from work. This store didn’t show stock on hand earlier. So I’m so glad I found this Steelbook copy. I can rest now until the Strange New Worlds Season 2 blu ray/4K is announced.

View attachment 197728
The SNW S2 Blu-ray/4k steelbook has been announced. Amazon has it up for preorder, albeit without a release date as yet.

EDIT: This morning, Amazon set a release date of Dec. 5 for SNW Season 2.

Last edited:

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
The SNW S2 Blu-ray/4k steelbook has been announced. Amazon has it up for preorder, albeit without a release date as yet.

EDIT: This morning, Amazon set a release date of Dec. 5 for SNW Season 2.
Thanks Sam! Yes, it was the release date I was waiting for. December 5th is a lot earlier than I expected as I figured the Blu ray 4K UHD release would be close to when the third season would premiere. I figure the actor and writer’s strike has delayed the production of the third season so much, maybe we’d never see the second season blu ray 4K UHD release for some time!

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I’ve been rewatching Picard S3 this past week on Blu-ray, and I have to say it looks even better than it did on P+. It’s a shame we didn’t get a 4k edition. The show is one of the finest seasons of Star Trek ever produced. I also highly recommend the bonus material, in particular, the Q&A panel with the cast. They’re a delightful bunch together.

An announcement for the rumored Picard movie and the ST Legacy show can’t come soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks