What's new

Angel season 4 DVD set (CONSOLIDATED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Seven commentaries! :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm not a big fan of the pic either, but oh well...glad to see that it's coming out relatively soon. It's hard to believe that we'll have the complete runs of Angel and Buffy by ~next Feb.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Seven commentaries! :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm not a big fan of the pic either, but oh well...glad to see that it's coming out relatively soon. It's hard to believe that we'll have the complete runs of Angel and Buffy by ~next Feb.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Yeah its really sad when I think about it. Are there any other 5+ season shows on DVD that are this close to ending their DVD run besides Dick Van Dyke and Mash?

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Yeah its really sad when I think about it. Are there any other 5+ season shows on DVD that are this close to ending their DVD run besides Dick Van Dyke and Mash?

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Thanks!... seems like the wait for season 4 has been an extra long one... atleast to me. Yeah it is sad that we are almost to the end of Buffy and Angel sets... but hey... atleast we will have every ep... that we will be able to enjoy for years to come! :)

I am sure there is a few... only thing I can think of off hand at the moment though would be only 3 seasons of Friends left.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Thanks!... seems like the wait for season 4 has been an extra long one... atleast to me. Yeah it is sad that we are almost to the end of Buffy and Angel sets... but hey... atleast we will have every ep... that we will be able to enjoy for years to come! :)

I am sure there is a few... only thing I can think of off hand at the moment though would be only 3 seasons of Friends left.

Natalie F

Stunt Coordinator
I like the colour, but I have to agree the picture they used sucks. He looks like a criminal or something. I liked the picture they used on the R2 cover. It's not the best, but it's better than this one. I wonder who they're going to put in Cordy's place on the S5 box. Spike? :D

The extra's are all the same as the R2, which is to say, lots. I'm glad Angel finally started getting the volume of extra's it deserves :emoji_thumbsup: It's a pity theres no 5.1 sound though. I was hoping it would show up this season.

Natalie F

Stunt Coordinator
I like the colour, but I have to agree the picture they used sucks. He looks like a criminal or something. I liked the picture they used on the R2 cover. It's not the best, but it's better than this one. I wonder who they're going to put in Cordy's place on the S5 box. Spike? :D

The extra's are all the same as the R2, which is to say, lots. I'm glad Angel finally started getting the volume of extra's it deserves :emoji_thumbsup: It's a pity theres no 5.1 sound though. I was hoping it would show up this season.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Yeah you'd think that with a season that showed so much fight scenes and SFX that they'd pony up the 5.1 at last.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Yeah you'd think that with a season that showed so much fight scenes and SFX that they'd pony up the 5.1 at last.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
The ninth & final season of "The X-Files" came out last month. This was the one that really started the whole season-set ball rolling way back in May of 2000. Hard to believe it's been 4 years.

And "Babylon 5"'s fifth & final season is on the streets as well, with only a box of the 5 TV movies to go.

I wouldn't call "M*A*S*H" close - season 6 was just released, there's 5 more to go.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
The ninth & final season of "The X-Files" came out last month. This was the one that really started the whole season-set ball rolling way back in May of 2000. Hard to believe it's been 4 years.

And "Babylon 5"'s fifth & final season is on the streets as well, with only a box of the 5 TV movies to go.

I wouldn't call "M*A*S*H" close - season 6 was just released, there's 5 more to go.

Dillon*G

Second Unit
I can't wait to get this since I missed the episodes wile they were on TV.September 7 is becoming a crowded day for tv dvd releases so i'm glad my birthday is on Sept. 18.

Dillon*G

Second Unit
I can't wait to get this since I missed the episodes wile they were on TV.September 7 is becoming a crowded day for tv dvd releases so i'm glad my birthday is on Sept. 18.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad to see Angel is finally getting a decent amount of extras. The first few sets were kind of sparse.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad to see Angel is finally getting a decent amount of extras. The first few sets were kind of sparse.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I'm betting maybe Fred will end up on the season 5 cover. That was Amy Acker's season to shine, and if you think about it, they probably want to preserve the male/female on the cover.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I'm betting maybe Fred will end up on the season 5 cover. That was Amy Acker's season to shine, and if you think about it, they probably want to preserve the male/female on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks