What's new

Angel season 4 DVD set (CONSOLIDATED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

Jari

Stunt Coordinator
Just finished my R2 season 4 set couple weeks ago and was completely blown away by it! One of the best tv seasons (and shows) ever! Those who have not seen it; prepare some free time since when you pop the first disc you just can't stop... I watched this faster than the first DVD season of 24 which I think says a lot. Only one season left to go. :frowning:

Jari

Stunt Coordinator
Just finished my R2 season 4 set couple weeks ago and was completely blown away by it! One of the best tv seasons (and shows) ever! Those who have not seen it; prepare some free time since when you pop the first disc you just can't stop... I watched this faster than the first DVD season of 24 which I think says a lot. Only one season left to go. :frowning:

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor

His facial expression looks bizarre. It's bad enough that he gained a bunch of weight that season, but that weird smile of his doesn't help matters.

The R2 cover art is much better, especially with all of the fire. Anyone who's seen the episode "Apocalypse, Nowish" knows why. Speaking of which, I think I'll be sticking with the R2 set. I don't wanna imagine how the episodes will look with the "Previously on Angel" intros removed. Especially "Orpheus" and "Home".

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor

His facial expression looks bizarre. It's bad enough that he gained a bunch of weight that season, but that weird smile of his doesn't help matters.

The R2 cover art is much better, especially with all of the fire. Anyone who's seen the episode "Apocalypse, Nowish" knows why. Speaking of which, I think I'll be sticking with the R2 set. I don't wanna imagine how the episodes will look with the "Previously on Angel" intros removed. Especially "Orpheus" and "Home".

Joshua_W

Second Unit

God, yes. This concerns me quite a lot, especially considering how they tend to REMOVE parts of the opening scenes if the "previously" leads directly into the show.

Why can't they just leave well enough alone? Or at least put a chapter stop after the "previously" so someone can skip over it if they don't want to watch.

Joshua_W

Second Unit

God, yes. This concerns me quite a lot, especially considering how they tend to REMOVE parts of the opening scenes if the "previously" leads directly into the show.

Why can't they just leave well enough alone? Or at least put a chapter stop after the "previously" so someone can skip over it if they don't want to watch.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I better clear some space on my DVD shelf.
Let's hope for season 5 we get a cast commentary for the last episode and a commentary with Charisma for "Your Welcome."

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I better clear some space on my DVD shelf.
Let's hope for season 5 we get a cast commentary for the last episode and a commentary with Charisma for "Your Welcome."

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

Now, now. That's not weight, he just depressurized when they took him up from the bottom of the ocean. Bound to happen to the undead.

Shocking was Xander Harris in Buffy Season 6.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

Now, now. That's not weight, he just depressurized when they took him up from the bottom of the ocean. Bound to happen to the undead.

Shocking was Xander Harris in Buffy Season 6.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Fox included "previously-on's" on 24 S2, so I have no idea why they haven't corrected it with Buffy/Angel...but I don't expect them to.

...I'll just hang on to my SVCDs for the previously-on's :D

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Fox included "previously-on's" on 24 S2, so I have no idea why they haven't corrected it with Buffy/Angel...but I don't expect them to.

...I'll just hang on to my SVCDs for the previously-on's :D

Ryan_Guah

Stunt Coordinator
Knowing Fox, they'll do either of the following for Season 5:

1) Put a picture of Charisma from "You're Welcome" on the cover.

2) Put a spoiler, much like Season 6 of Buffy, of Illyria behind Angel.

About S4, it's the same extras as R2, so it's not too surprising, but the cover art is nicely done, except green for Season 4 seems sort of strange. I liked the orange on R2, better.

See, I hope we get black/grey to represent Season 5, but we'll probably end up with something totally unrelated to the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks