What's new

Alias Season 5 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
my fav character is still marshall =). awesome. there's still SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO many loose threads to tie up!!!! i wonder what they will do?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
It's not specifically shown that Tom's a mole but it definitely could go that route. He was up to something when he met in the parking garage with the (I believe) German man that killed his wife. Personally, I think he's trying to set up the group that killed her so he can get all of them instead of just the man who killed her.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Hmm. I guess I missed what he was doing there. I just took what he said to Rachel at face value. It actually made me think it was a rather unnecessary plot point. :)

Graham Perks

Second Unit
I had forgotten I had swore off this show.

These two episodes were even more ludicrous than usual!

"I want to you be safe. I'm putting you in a safe house." OK sounds good but then "Just pop to your own home first"!!!!!

Jack running up and down the stairwell undetected - helpful that the bad guy manning the stairwell cameras decided to take a little nap!

A few plot holes I can take, but these episodes got a bit much.

"I saw him, and his wife and child, I couldn't kill him" is clearly a set-up for I-forget-her-name to later discover that guy is unmarried and has no kids and thus our Irish friend is lying.

9 months pregnant - "hey, let me fly to Canada and back!". No docter would let her fly. Absurd.

Actually I suppose I'm watching it for comedic value :)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Does Abrams have anything to do with these last episodes or has he been totally off focusing on MI3 and maybe even Lost? I can imagine all the multi-tasking will reduce his role to a project manager of all these properties.

This was a fun return episode! I thought the absurtity is part of the magic of the show!

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure he'll have some input on how the show wraps up, but nothing like he did during the first couple of seasons.......when the show was AWESOME I might add. I enjoyed the 2 hour episode the other night, though, and hope the show finishes on a good note.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Abrams is known for starting a great Television show and then leaving to do other stuff. Once this happens the quality goes down. It happened with Felicity, Alias and now Lost.
I enjoyed the first two episodes. Sure the show has gotten a bit ubsurd over the last few years but it's still fun.
I will miss it.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Spy mom is so hot!!!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
JJ left felicity towards the end too? anyone have the story on that?

re: lost. it's still going strong without JJ =). good stuff.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Damn, I hate the "doubled Sydney" storyline a-brewing with so few episodes left. The actual creation of it was so cheesy, take a bath in some punch and turn Anna into Sydney...riiiiiigggghhhhttttt....

It was good to see Will again, plus they gave a nod to him cooking (formerly played Jack Bourdain on "Kitchen Confidential") as he answered the door.

Rachel brought out the cleavage once again. Thank you.

So does Arvin truly have the necessary ingredients to bring back Nadia?

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I didn't like the fact that they could scan her for her genetic material like she was a computer. That was kinda out there, but it's not like this was the first something this farfetched happened on the show.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, they ripped off the gene splicing idea from the last James Bond movie in the arc with Ethan Hawke a few seasons ago.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
What's funny is that the duplication stuff seems much more believable to me than Sydney being able to find the remote to Will's brain bomb after it was thrown off of a moving train into a lake and after she took a 50 foot dive off of the train into the lake and she was able to do it in less than 30 seconds. Out of all the crazy stuff they've had on Alias that's the hardest for me to buy. :)

EDIT: After she saved Will and was talking to her father, did Sydney say that she knew that Vaughan was alive? When the hell did she learn that?

And Dixon's new hair looks good... if he was 20 years younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timetraveler09
Recent bookmarks