What's new

A very quick question... (1 Viewer)

Neal Siva

Agent
I'm having trouble with the length of the x-box cord. It's too short. I'm thinking of purchasing the Pelican Extension Cable, but I can't find any reviews on its reliability. Will this product work properly (no delays, no messages saying "please connect controller", etc.)? Please help me out.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
There should be no issue with delay. I've not used the Xbox extension cables but such cables for other systems have worked flawlessly.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I cant remember what extension cable I have, but it works flawlessly. I have the one that you put inbetween the cords of the controller. There are ones that plug into the system instead, but I dont know how those work.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I have 4 extensions of at least 2 diff brands and they work great. Definitely get the ones that go in between the break away connector. There is absolutely no way to tell you are using the extension as opposed to the stock cable.

As an aside, kudos to whoever designed the break away design. I have 2 dogs that love to run around and they have triped on the cables coutless times and they always break, I don't even think my Xbox has even moved. With the extensions, sometimes both ends let go.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I just got the Pelican Brand extentions the other day for my X-Box and so far so good, No problems what so ever. I found them real easy to install and they appear to be working with no delay. I say get them if you can find them.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I bought two sets from Walmart, only $4 bucks each. I can't remember the brand though. Haven't had a single issue with them yet.

Good luck.

Glen

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Duane, what's with the pictures? They have nothing to do with the thread so I have deleted them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks