Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Neil Middlemiss

A Quiet Place UHD Review
quiet-place-1024x683.jpg

A Quiet Place is a serious, dramatically thrilling film that doesn’t disappoint. It quickly establishes its world, its rules, and the stakes, and carries the audience through a riveting and wholly original experience. This is a rare combination of unrelenting dramatic thrills and an intimate and well-crafted film. Original, beautifully made and performed, with a fascinating central premise and an emotionally resonant focus on family and parenting, A Quiet Place is one of the best films I have seen in several years, and one that won’t soon be forgotten.

[review]

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Top notch review! I couldn't have nailed those accolades for Krasinski any better. This is one of my favorite films of all time and it MUST be heard in Atmos. I can't wait to hear how my own HT holds up against the Dolby Cinema experience later this week!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I just got around to this wonderful film today, and it has a lot of the same things about it that made Jaws such a memorable fright picture: fairly small cast in a contained environment, wonderful performances, an indominable force preying on victims. The sound is superbly encompassing and working together with the top notch visuals made for a first-rate at-home experience.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Fantastic flick and a theatre experience I'll never forget. Because of the premise of the movie people were so self-conscious about eating their snacks. Amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks