What's new

A Guide For The Married Man - Finally (1 Viewer)

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
One of those little gems from the 60's gets a release from Fox on Sept.6th - which means my old P&S tape can hit the trash bin. I had not expected to see this film on dvd so soon. Along with this it would be great if Paramount would release another Walter Matthau comedy 'A New Leaf'. Any body else looking to buy this when it is out? By the way, anyone know the OAR?

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Well I've been anxiously awaiting this on dvd since 1997, so I'd hardly call this soon, but it's certainly welcome! What I wish they'd do next regarding Matthau is revisit the dvds of his that are only pan & scan, such as Grumpy Old Men, and get those out in OAR.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member

This never came out on laser disc, so I've been waiting much longer.

Where do you find that this is widescreen? Everywhere I look has no information on the aspect ratio.

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
I guess I've become somewhat resigned over the last 3 or 4 years that quite a number of good films like this one would be on the back burner indefinitely as alot of average movies get released instead. Everytime I thumb through my movie guide I'm reminded of so many good comedies just from the 60's that are in need of finding their way on dvd. I'd personally like to see Evil Roy Slade as just one example. One day - hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks