What's new

2022-2023 NFL Season (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Is that Caleb Williams from USC? He is the guy like Trevor Lawrence that they say is a generational talent. A bunch of fans for different teams want to tank for him He will be the first pick in the 2024 draft.
That's him, I've been watching him since he played for Oklahoma. He reminds me of Mahomes.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
That's him, I've been watching him since he played for Oklahoma. He reminds me of Mahomes.

That is the comparison on him. Whomever the worst team in the NFL is in 2023 is going to land him because you will only be able to get him with the first pick in the draft.

I think I was reading comments somewhere from Broncos fans after they interviewed Dan Quinn for their HC position and Broncos fans were hilariously writing "Yes, hire Quinn and keep Russell Wilson and we will have the first pick in the 2024 draft and can draft Caleb Williams!"

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t like the Bengals chances today. Three offensive linemen out, and it’s hard to imagine Allen playing as badly as he did last week. CBS put up a stat- Burrow is already the franchise leader in playoff wins by a QB.
Shows how inept and talent starved the team has been since day 1.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
How was that not a fumble? I got so irate over that bullshit that I stopped watching. The game has been ruined by the powers that be.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Great first half by the Bengals. Burrow and the coaching is coming up huge, especially with the injuries.

To me the two teams that came into the playoffs hot were the Bengals and the 49ers. I just think those two teams are peaking now and playing their best football.

Also, this is playoff football...outdoors in the snow. Love it!

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Was surprised he didn’t get smoked while juggling the ball.
I think he would have if he'd caught the ball on the 3rd bounce, but I suspect the defender was looking at the ball up for grabs and Kittle reached out of the last second and not only secured the ball but yanked it back 2 feet into his chest at the last split second. Not only protected the ball, but himself at the same time. Old Days and rules (Jack Tatum, James Harrison era), the safety would almost certainly have been targeting his head and not even thinking of the ball.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
…because when I despise something so much that it constantly makes my head explode… I spend all my time watching it, thinking about it, writing about it, ranting about how awful it is, commenting about how awful it is, watching it more, ranting more…

Actually, I don’t.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
They took way too long to punt that ball but but that’s Mike McCarthy for ya.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Appears to be irrelevant
That's the IF.

3 time outs and 2 minute stop still allows the same discussion. If SF gets a couple 1st downs the it's just a thought experiment anyway.

I'm going for 2 regardless if I score with less than 20 seconds to go even if my kicker was 100 for 100

Dallas TE Schultz with 2 separate bad plays on that last horrible series of plays costing his team 20 seconds and at least least 20 yards of field position.

Last play was interesting but like the rest of that series was a disaster

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Kind of bonehead plays by both sides at the end. The 49ers player going out of bounds to stop the clock instead of staying in and keeping the clock running. The Cowboys player not getting two feet down on the catch. And I don't know why that 49ers player didn't sack Prescott in the end zone. He just kind of lightly bumped him then stepped aside.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Kind of bonehead plays by both sides at the end. The 49ers player going out of bounds to stop the clock instead of staying in and keeping the clock running. The Cowboys player not getting two feet down on the catch. And I don't know why that 49ers player didn't sack Prescott in the end zone. He just kind of lightly bumped him then stepped aside.

Honestly I suspect the rusher was 100% sure Prescott was going to throw the ball Out of Bounds and was scared of a Late Hit call. He appeared to as shocked as I was when Dak didn't throw the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks