What's new

2022-2023 NFL Season (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I think it’s a bit curious that they gave up on him rather quickly, and settled for whatever they could get, especially right after Lynch said he’d likely be on the roster. Did something happen behind the curtain, like he threw a fit because he wasn’t the backup?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I think it’s a bit curious that they gave up on him rather quickly, and settled for whatever they could get, especially right after Lynch said he’d likely be on the roster. Did something happen behind the curtain, like he threw a fit because he wasn’t the backup?
He might have asked to be traded?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Trey asked to be traded to some team where he'd have a shot at the #2 QB job, and the Cowboys ponied up with the 4th round 2024 pick, and the 49ers agreed with the trade.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Texans and Colts are putting their newly drafted QBs on the field immediately. I haven’t heard what the Panthers are doing with Young.

I assume we’re going to hear about the new Burrow contract sometime this week.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
The contract holdout between the Colts and RB Jonathan Taylor took another twist, as the Colts have placed Taylor on the PUP list, which means he cannot play in the first four regular season games. Taylor had been on the trade block, but supposedly Indy did not receive any offers that they liked.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Also of note, yesterday in trimming the roster, the Patriots waived both Bailey Zappe and Malik Cunningham, leaving Mac Jones the only QB on the 53 man roster. I guess Zappe cleared waivers and was re-signed to the Pats practice squad (edit: Cunningham, too, reportedly), but it seems odd they'd waive both backups.

Last edited:

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Reports are Burrow is back at practice, so it’s highly likely he’ll be on the field in Cleveland on opening day.

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
I came across this photo of Johnny U from 1973.

1693471001859.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Recent bookmarks