What's new

'67 Spider-Man, initial thoughts (1 Viewer)

Mark_M8

Grip
The one episode on the Spidey set to check for edits is "The One Eyed Idol", from the first season. It's considered very un-pc now, as it depicts an Australian Aborigine in a less than flattering way. It hasn't aired on Teletoon, and it was skipped in the UK as well. It was available on one of the tapes released back in the 80's though.
Mark...

Mark_M8

Grip
The one episode on the Spidey set to check for edits is "The One Eyed Idol", from the first season. It's considered very un-pc now, as it depicts an Australian Aborigine in a less than flattering way. It hasn't aired on Teletoon, and it was skipped in the UK as well. It was available on one of the tapes released back in the 80's though.
Mark...

Mick Tees

Second Unit
I just get a confirmation email today to say that they shipped my Spider-Man 67 Collection DVD. I can't wait for this one to arrive!!!!

Anybody else chomping at the bit?

Mick Tees

Second Unit
I just get a confirmation email today to say that they shipped my Spider-Man 67 Collection DVD. I can't wait for this one to arrive!!!!

Anybody else chomping at the bit?

Jeff Harris

Agent
Gord -

Did they slip the video of the Ramones remake of the theme song anywhere on the DVD? Maybe as an Easter Egg?

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Harris

Agent
Gord -

Did they slip the video of the Ramones remake of the theme song anywhere on the DVD? Maybe as an Easter Egg?

Thanks,
Jeff

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Jay .... I wasn't aware of that .... (although probably because - even though I get 415 digital cable channels -- I still don't get Boomerang!! :) )

Bryan

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Jay .... I wasn't aware of that .... (although probably because - even though I get 415 digital cable channels -- I still don't get Boomerang!! :) )

Bryan

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
After this release I hope they release "Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends"!!!! These two are my all time cartoons ever!! But "Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends" is my favorite of the two.

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
After this release I hope they release "Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends"!!!! These two are my all time cartoons ever!! But "Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends" is my favorite of the two.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member

Oh my God, you triggered an old memory! The show I remember best that used the animated lips technique was Space Angel.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member

Oh my God, you triggered an old memory! The show I remember best that used the animated lips technique was Space Angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks