What's new

The Six Million Dollar Man DVD releases (2 Viewers)

johnnybear

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Hi, I have the US sets of this great show but lately I'm finding it looks very washed out. I'm on season two which has my favourite episodes at the moment but I'm wondering if the UK Fabulous Films sets are better quality of picture? No I'm not into Blu-Ray so DVD will have to suffice but has anyone here got both sets and which would you say is the better picture?
I had the two seasons released here in the UK in 2006/07 but although the colour was fine I wasn't happy with the three movies being split up with the later credits and The Bionic Woman two parter being doubled up as a TV Movie!!!! The picture quality definitely dropped with that episode! Can anyone give me any pointers..?
JB

Desslar

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
Hi, I have the US sets of this great show but lately I'm finding it looks very washed out. I'm on season two which has my favourite episodes at the moment but I'm wondering if the UK Fabulous Films sets are better quality of picture? No I'm not into Blu-Ray so DVD will have to suffice but has anyone here got both sets and which would you say is the better picture?
I had the two seasons released here in the UK in 2006/07 but although the colour was fine I wasn't happy with the three movies being split up with the later credits and The Bionic Woman two parter being doubled up as a TV Movie!!!! The picture quality definitely dropped with that episode! Can anyone give me any pointers..?
JB
Why not into Blu-ray? Players aren't that pricey these days.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I had the first two seasons from the Region 2 Universal Playback releases and they looked terrible. Washed out prints and syndicated versions of the pilots and the two part episodes. You're better off with the US sets, honestly.

johnnybear

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Thanks. I've heard the DVDs are all from the same source! Plus with no income I can't afford to go to Blu!
JB

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks