What's new

XBconnect and Halo (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Anyone here ever play Halo over XBconnect? is it worth trying? do a lot of people play? thanks.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I've heard it can be fairly laggy at times even if the server has a low ping. I'm willing to give it a try though. My upload speed is about 250k so I think I could possibly host a small game.

Robert Ma

Second Unit
You might be able to host a 2 player player game with that :) All kidding aside, its extremely laggy. The person who hosts will not notice it as much.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
It was laggy before but its improving. But its just gonna be a fairly small number of people who can play. More than 4 and its stop and go...much like a slide show.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Hmmm....maybe I should try it again sometime and see if its better now. In any case, my behind was getting handed to me all of the time....my excuse for not playing it?

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I got the program to try it but so far I've had no luck getting in to games because the server is either full or I get "kicked" when I get in to a game. Why would I keep getting "kicked?"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks