What's new

X-Box in da house! (1 Viewer)

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
Add another to the list! I picked up and Xbox Yesterday after borrowing my friends all weekend. I picked up WWF Raw and Will be buying Halo this week (the store was out).

Got Raw for $35 off, so it was a good deal. And I am so looking forward to Halo5.1 and Morrowmind.

Price Drops Rule!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Evan, how long is that Sale at KBTOYS good for? I am looking to pick up and XBOX this week (already have 3 controllers, DVD remote, and Advanced AV pack). Isn't it like buy 2 games and the console = $30 off... 3 games = $50, something like that? I would really like to get Munch, Jet Set Radio Future, and Halo with my system. Thanks! :)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Yes, my young Master Chief, make sure to check out the shotgun. :)
I love having my X-box in da house. :)
-Dean-

mike caronia

Second Unit
Count me in. Picked up the X-Box at lunch today (thanks to War Emblem and Magic Weisnor's $330 exacta at the Preakness :)). The Kay-B by me did not do the sale :frowning: on peripherals. Couldn't get Halo (sold out), but I did pick up Obi-Wan..pretty cool. Looking forward to finding Halo and having a blast.
I already have a PS2, but I really like the X-Box interface. And it is definitely a much quieter system.

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Shotgun + The Flood = lots of dead Flood. :emoji_thumbsup:
For me, that's THE best up close 'n personal weapon in Halo. One shot and those ugly bastards stay down.
On a related note, I just finished the novel, "Halo: Fall of Reach", last night. Very good read!
For those that give a crap, the Master Chief's real name is John. He's mostly human and very little cyborg.
...but a serious badass; if we didn't already know!

John Capozzi

Auditioning
Bought an Xbox on Saturday, no copies of Halo availible in six different stores, so I ended up with DOA3, PGR, and Hunter. PGR is a keeper, DOA3 will be fun with some friends, and Hunter the same.

Found a copy of Halo yesterday, started playing at 8PM...I stopped for two smoke breaks, and stopped playing at 4:30AM..and had to force myself to do that.

As a PC game designer, I have to say I'm pretty awed at Bungie's overall execution of Halo. And until last weekend, I have not seen a console game that made it worth me owning a console for. XBox and Halo have made a convert out of me.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Congrats! 5.1 does rock. Can barely play games on my PC now...

Now if there was a good wheel for the Xbox - PGR with a controller isn't bad, but I can't wait for crazy taxi...

i have the mad catz for my DC and it's ok - I just want something like the logitech for the PS2 to be avialable for the Xbox...

James Zos

Supporting Actor
Hunter is THE game for my money. Fun by yourself, three times as much fun with three more people. Like watching Dawn of the Dead only you're in the movie ...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Can't wait for Hunter, will have to go...hunting...for it this weekend (doh! bad pun alert!).

DOA3 is definitely a lot more fun with friends - we spent 2 hours straight on it before moving on to Simpsons Road Rage.

I bought my XBox two weeks ago, when the price first dropped, and I haven't regretted it. It was my first console purchase since the PS/N64.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks