What's new

WTB 200/300 cd changer (1 Viewer)

I'm looking for a used CD changer in decent condition.
200,300 or even 400 disc capacity. I've been looking on ebay but nothings tickled my fancy.

Bill Will

Screenwriter
My neighbor has a 300 disc (I think) Kenwood that he replaced with a 5 disc Sony only because the Kenwood doesn't have a remote control but it will work with a remote if you have a Kenwood receiver. I do know that he hardly used it at all & if you are interested in it I will ask him if he wants to sell it. He got it as a birthday present & was going to return it for one with a remote control but he never got around to taking it back. I would say it's in excellent shape with very little use on it. I have been meaning to ask him if he wanted to sell it thinking that someone on the forum might be able to use it but I keep forgetting to ask him. Let me know & I'll make a point to go ask him if your interested in it.

Jeff Hoak

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Pioneer PD-F1009 300+1 player that I'm getting ready to post for sale. It's little under 1 year old and in perfect condition. I bought it from Crutchfield. I have all of the original box, packing and paperwork on it. We bought a new "entertainment center" and it simply will not fit in the space without cutting a huge hole in the back of the cabinet (not going to happen).
I was going to offer it at $150.00 plus shipping.
If you're interested email me at [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks