What's new

Would your life (or a relative's / friend's) make a good documentary on dvd ? (1 Viewer)

Eric Scott

Second Unit
quote: Karen-Fowler[/quote]Who the heck is this "Karen-Fowler"? These questions are going to get us in trouble!
Steve, is this your evil work, is this one of your "Blue Laba Girl" clones?
[Edited last by Eric Scott on September 08, 2001 at 10:39 AM]

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
erm Eric, Karen-Fowler isn't a pseudonym of yours is it, hmmmm?
If her next thread is 'Steve is an evil cloned alien bastard from Arcturus', I'll get mighty suspicious.
wink.gif

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
A commentary on MY life!?!
Picture this...
"Oh this is the scene where John gets up and gets dressed. I love this scene. He improvised this shot, he wasn't supoosed to put his left shoe on first. Now this shot is great, notice how gracefully he gets on the bus. Now were coming up on a shot when he gets to work, it's funny because he had to do this day in and day out forever, walk a mile to his workplace. I can't believe he works for eight hours straight everyday without sitting down in this scene, poor guy, doesn't he look just miserable (with a slight chuckle Harold Ramis style). Now here's the second shot of him getting on a bus, this scene is different because as you can see, it's daylight now. Now here is my favorite shot, he really makes you feel as he does coming home throwing your keys down and falling dead away onto the bed. O.k., well uh thank you for listening to this commentary track, and I hope to do one again just like it, well maybe tommorow, or the day after, or the day after that, or the day after that, or how about the day after that..."
------------------
"How can I heal, when I can't feel time?"
Leonard from Memento
[Edited last by John Williamson on September 09, 2001 at 01:11 AM]

Wayne Murphy

Stunt Coordinator
Hey I want the part of Steve's stuntman. I've been one since age 6. I've jumped off houses from tree to tree under the trailer of a moving tractor trailer on my 10 speed bike. I rolllerblade MTB scuba ride a motorcycle can drive or Pilot anything on this planet or solar system and have a certificate to prove I am worthy of "messing around with" warrior princesses of the universe.
cool.gif

Shadow-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks