What's new

Would your life (or a relative's / friend's) make a good documentary on dvd ? (1 Viewer)

Karen-Fowler

Auditioning
Would your life (or that of any relative/s,or any current or former friend/s) make a good (tv or film) documentary on dvd ?

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I can't really imagine a documentary based on my life because there isn't any one event that is interesting enough to base it on. I've had a few scandals that would have the media calling for my resignation if I was a politician, but as an average citizen the best I could hope for is mabye a defendant on The Peoples Court or something.

i think the life of one of my best friends could make a fairly interesting documentary. he's a mascot for an NFL team and does some pretty cool stuff (he gets to fly in on a zipline at the game i'm going to in October). the whole mascot subcultre is actually really interesting also. a couple years ago i attened the Mascot Olympics with him in Florida and met a lot of the guys he knows. a very odd lot those giant stuffed animals are.

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Absolutely! When shall we begin the negotiations?
crazy.gif

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Depends, are we going for the PG or XXX rating?
Lets see, excitement? erm no I haven't actually killed anyone, yet.
I've been in a few exciting burnups, the last one was with Nic Cage.
And I've been beaten to a pulp by three baton wielding cops.
I keep getting abducted by aliens, the bastards won't leave me alone, I keep hearing buzzing noises in my head all the time now, and I walk kind of funny.
Got involved in a weird orgy sect thingy all wearing masks and robes, I was soon made cult leader.
And Denise Richards doesn't return my calls anymore.
And thats about it, nothing really mega.
ps. Oh yeah I'm posting this from the Space Shuttle, man what a view, the other crew are all girls, back in a month, see ya. :)

Paul Wu

Stunt Coordinator
Heh, if want to watch something more boring that paint drying, I'd be a pretty good subject. Though my competitive dancing days could be kinda interesting, but then again, Strickly Ballroom has already been made.
------------------
Paul Wu
"There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count and those that can't."
Anyone in the Vancouver, BC area interested in meeting up? If so, click here.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
I refuse to star in it unless:
1.I get to direct too
2.I have final cut
3.We must have 6.1 DTS ES
4.We film in Todd AO
5.I require a 70 million $ budjet for digital effects
6.I want Ben afflack, Madonna and Sally Struthers, oh throw in Cheech Marin too. I need co-stars!
7.I want my own doublewide trailer on set.
8.I get 10% off the top
9.I want a sushi and fallafel bar for our lunchs
10. The working title is: RACHAEL THE WARRIOR PRINCESS MEETS GODZILLA, MOTHRA, AND MONSTER ZERO!
When do we begin shooting?
------------------
Rachael, the big disc cat! "...Mandrake, have you ever seen a commie drink water..."
AFI Film Challenge, hey I've only got 1 to go!

Eric Scott

Second Unit
That's it, Rachael & Steve!
"Intermingle" the lives of these two in a documentary!
Rachael, ...how's your German?
[Edited last by Eric Scott on September 06, 2001 at 08:22 AM]

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Eric, what German I know I learned in movies. Shitezen, vita mahchine, ya, stuff like that...mostly submarine flicks. Mi hablas Espanol muy poco, muy malo, to be honest! Steve could play an evil scientist who resurected the monsters by cloneing. I, of course, will save the planet. Best wishes!
------------------
Rachael, the big disc cat! "...Mandrake, have you ever seen a commie drink water..."

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Rachael, yeah I definitely wanna play the evil scientist Dr.Otto Lichter, and since you are the heroine, does this mean we get to erm grapple with each other at the end, hmmmm?
Eric Scott gets to play my crazed cloned assistant Igor-34d.
Yep I'm all for this I've contacted Paul Verhoeven to film it but he insists that everyone in the movie has to be naked for some reason, I told him I have no problems with that.
And oh yeah it all ends with everything blowing up, after Eric 'accidently' drops his friggin' cattle prod in the main reactor, but Rachael and I manage to escape in my phallic-shaped rocket, where we continue our grappling... :)
THE END.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I'd make a documentary of my life if....
1) I got to direct and write it.
2) It has a budget of over $60 million.
3) I want to star as myself.
4) I want the following actors in it: Rini Bell, Hugo Weaving, Vin Diesel, James Mardsen, Ben Affleck, Ben Foster, Chris Rock, Bruce Willis, Gary Oldman, and Dom DeLuise as Captain Chaos.
5) The sound formats must include DD 5.1 EX, DTS-ES 6.1, and SDDS.
6) The film must be shot in the aspect ratio of 2.40:1
7) I want the climax to have me wearing a plaid shirt while kicking everybody's ass in a small room.
8) I want In & Out Burger every day for lunch.
9) I get 25% of the film's grosses.
10) I want a largest trailer on the set and I want a waterbed on it.
And the film will be called Matthew Chmiel: The Life of an Elitst Bastard Jr. Who Is On the Run From Lots of People. :)
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
So, Dr. Otto, We grapple until I throw you overboard at Uranas! Then I rescue the space family Robinson before returning to earth to build a new world. Once back I marry the robot and spawn a new species....uh oh, I may be entering the space reserved for the sequel? Don't worry Steve, you cloned yourself in a prequel, so you'll have a part in all the sequels, no mater howmany times I off you. Best wishes!
------------------

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Steve, I called Verhoeven and he said you misunderstood a few things, but these are only minor issues. He does not want to see you nude (as a human)…he doesn’t feel that you have a "big" enough selling point there to take to the studio. He said not to worry, you will be naked (in full makeup and costume) portraying the immense alien reprobate Obog Gobo, a universally known lecher, (not Dr. Otto Lichter) Obog is the father of over 14,000 inter-galactic offspring, and the leading reproducer in the universe.
The plot centers around the U.S Government learning of Obogs impending plan of producing 2000 more offspring on earth. There is only one person who can save the young women of our planet from this depraved fiend. and that is the character portrayed by Rachael:
Spoiler:Elvis!
(Miraculously found at a monastery in the Himalayas.)
Obog cannot tolerate hearing the sound of Elvis! Especially, Hound Dog!
Since I’m built like a bull I play his bodyguard and stunt double in his romantic scenes.
-----------------------------
Rachael, I'm sorry about these changes. How do you look in sequins?
[Edited last by Eric Scott on September 07, 2001 at 07:33 AM]

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Rachael you can off me as many times as you like in the sequels.
As long as I get a scene where I operate on my new Igor clone (again played by Eric) and turn him into Igora-35f a vicious mutant hunchback albino creature with a penchant for tearing people apart and eating them.
I have him chained in my secret underground lair, and only use him when I'm bored with my guests.
I see Eric getting a best supporting actor Oscar for this.
[Edited last by Steve Christou on September 07, 2001 at 09:08 AM]

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
At 23, I think I have had a pretty interestibg life, at least up to the last few years...
As a teenager I saw my father rise to become the head of my country, then seen his power dwindle and fall, all on the background of an impending civil war - which we came very close to, and which is the reason the US is the 4th country I have lived in, in 12 years.
I can say I have lived in all classes of society, from a regular middle class environment to a state palace to a tiny basement in NYC to the decent college student room I occupy right now...
Many many other stuff... (delt with a suicidal friend, rolled over three times with a Ford Explorer and came out without a scratch etc...) So, when do we shoot?
wink.gif

--
Holadem

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Steve and Scott, this script is coming along very well! I want a female squire like Zena has. She must wash my feet and make goo-goo eyes at me and carry my vast arsenal of weaponry. My skimpy costume must be made from platypus hides. I want soft-sole ruby slippers free of any witche's curse. Same as Cleopatra, I insist on the right to slay men after I've had my way with them. I want a really large frig in my trailer stocked with Mello Yello and Zima. I want my nails done every morn in 24 carat gold nail polish. I want a record deal. I want my name in extra large print at the top of the bill. Everybody else is just a quest star in teeny weeny print. I'm ready!!!!!!
------------------

Eric Scott

Second Unit
the reason the U.S. is the 4th country I have lived in, in 12 years.
That does sounds intriguing and could make an interesting film, however Steve has been banned or deported from 6 Countries, 14 States, 8 Planets, 2 galaxies and Bellevue Hospital!
crazy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks