What's new

Would You Rather...(Part II) (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Invisibility sounds nice, but I've always wondered about flying.

1 vote for the ability to fly!

Sincerely,

John "Look at me, way up high, way up there in the sky" Kilduff

Adil M

Supporting Actor
Invisibility would be too cool. I wonder what I would do if I knew I was not going to ever be held accountable. My morals might go out the window. If I was flying some stupid redneck would shoot me down. I'd have to give people rides. The gov't would try to extract my flying genes. Can't fly in a cage.

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
Man, you guys are weak (j/k). Flying would be the best. Imagine doing nosedives and stuff. And about all of you guys picking invisibility for certain "reasons"...do you know how much of a chick magnet flying would be?

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Invisibility.
And not just for the prurient reasons that seem to be de rigueur for these types of polls. :)
- Walter.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
does anyone remember the maxim article on "would you rather..."

they were freaking hilarious.

things like " would you rather have eyebrows that crawled around your face, or have faint playground chatter constantly emanating from your crotch"

anyway i was looking thru my stack of maxims to find the article and i can't find it. anyone know what issue it's from?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks