What's new

Would you go to the toilet during a movie in a theater? (1 Viewer)

Dave L

Stunt Coordinator
Plan ahead: I go before entering the theatre, do NOT purchase drinks, DO purchase salty popcorn (salt helps retain liquid. This also works for long car trips -- have a box of saltines handy). I almost never interrupt a film for a pee break.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
quote: Plan ahead:I go before entering the theater, do NOT purchase drinks[/quote]
OK, but what if you are out on the town drinking with your friends and you decide to take in a film at the last minute? HUH! HUH! WHERE'S YOUR PLANNING AHEAD MOSES NOW!?!
wink.gif

My life does not revolve around films (not that I'm saying anyone here does) so I can't plan ahead most of the times I see films these days, so as I said if I have to go...I go.
------------------
-Kevin M.
I can brave the nastiest weather, even when it's eighty below.
My Pa was an Elephant, but that's irrelevant,
My Ma was an Eskimo."
- Cannibal the Musical.
[Edited last by Kevin M on November 15, 2001 at 09:45 AM]

Dave L

Stunt Coordinator
>>>>>OK, but what if you are out on the town drinking with your friends and you decide to take in a film at the last minute? HUH! HUH! WHERE'S YOUR PLANNING AHEAD MOSES NOW!?!
My life does not revolve around films (not that I'm saying anyone here does) so I can't plan ahead most of the times I see films these days, so as I said if I have to go...I go.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Dave, I am also anal about going to the movies. I have to get there one half hour before the movie starts so that my wife and I can get popcorn and soda while finding "our" seat. If I can't get there a half hour before the movie starts, I don't go. A very planned event.
------------------
"People = Sh*t" - Slipknot
My Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/masternix/DVD.html
My List O' DVDs:
Link Removed

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I haven't yet and don't plan to. And if I were to go to a show all boozed up, more than likely a game of peeing for distance would erupt...from the top row.
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I try not to, but when you gotta go....
I'm trying to think of a specific episode, but the only one that comes to mind is my 2nd viewing of Magnolia.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
After paying ten bucks to get in? Hell no, I won't go.
Commercial theaters are great at making one appreciate the beauty of home theaters.
------------------
2001-a.jpg

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
I usually make it all the way thru, but always arrive early enough to get seats on the aisle so that if I do need to go I will disturb others as little as possible. I always go with my last ex-wife, who is very good at one-sentence whispered recaps of what I've missed if I do need to releive myself.
------------------
Steve S.
I prefer not to push the subwoofers until they're properly run in.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator
Absolutely not!! I pay enough money to watch the movie, not to go to the bathroom. I don't even purchase any food or drinks during it.
------------------
I dislike Tom Green!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkletoes
Recent bookmarks