What's new

Wonderful Blue Underground horror news (1 Viewer)

Joshua_W

Second Unit
Who is now has the rights to a new anamorphic QUATERMASS IN THE PIT that has been rumored? BU or AB?
I think the rights will probably revert to BU at some point in the future, as Lustig himself has the rights to the Hammer Films released by AB.

Actually, I think Lustig has the rights to a lot of the horror films (other than the Halloweens and Evil Deads) that were released by Anchor Bay over the past few years, so when AB's rights begin to expire, I would expect them to become available through BU.

And about the Blind Dead, I read that same interview. The hold-up is that they're currently searching for an uncut print of "Night of the Seagulls," so even though it isn't "on the schedule," they are working on it.

Oh, here's that inteview. It was still in my history list, so here's the link:

http://www.horrorchannel.com/modules...rder=0&thold=0

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I hope if BU does re-release QUATERMASS IN THE PIT they will fix the faulty 5.1 mix that the AB dvd had, the 2.0 surround track sounded fine but the 5.1 track was messed up, it literally sounded like it was recorded in a cave with bizarre echo in all channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks