What's new

Wolfenstein makes it way to to consoles (1 Viewer)

Ike

Screenwriter
Camp,

You weren't being sarcastic with your "Horrible multiplayer element?" or were you question marks over the Morgan/Romier exchange?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I wanted to jump in and apologize to Camp. I was a little harsh in my post and I shouldn't have been. Some things irritate me very easily and "thread crapping" is one of them. (though I know you dont think it was Camp but well agree to disagree and leave it at that)

With that said I am also wondering what you felt the problems with Wolfensteins Multipler element were??

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I have to say that the multiplayer is the most compelling part of the package. I thought the single player was acceptable at best, while the multiplayer continues to bring me back.

I think Allied Assault is the direct opposite. It looks to have the best single player (therefore the best console translation) while the mulitplayer is lackluster. This is based on the demo releases so far.

Ike

Screenwriter
The single player of Allied Assault is good? I played the multiplayer demo, and was not impressed-it seemed like I was controlling an ostrich with a machine gun. I'd be a happy guy if the single player was fantastic. I know IGN gave it a 9.3.

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Romier. I didn't intend to make the situation worse...sometimes I just feel bad for the little kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks