What's new

Without A Trace 3/11/04 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was pretty surprised how the story unfolded for the family with the missing father. But it was very gripping all the way to the end.

Martin's one hell of a good shot, scary. Danny finds the compassion to forgive the past with his brother to speak on his behalf in the parole hearing for him.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My wife watches this show and missed the last 1/2 hour. Can someone explain what happened? So I can tell her.

Thanks

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
The guy the father ran into at the bar was the guy who raped his wife years ago. They also apparently ran into him at the grocery store. The rapist didn't recognize either of them. They burned body that they found was the son's drug dealer. The wife had killed him when paying off her son's debt, and he started coming on to her. Thinking she was going to get raped again, she savagely beat him to death. The husband was taking care of the body when he disappeared, which I think is when he saw the rapist again. They found him in an apartment with a bullet in the rapist's head. The Husband was in pretty bad shape, but alive.

I also liked the B story with Danny. I can't say I blame him for reacting the way he did...

Jason

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Also, their son knew that it had happened 8 years ago, so the mother was really thrown for a loop emotionally. The son blamed himself because he didn't lock the door when his father had asked him to do so, so the rapist had easy access into their apartment.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
Another great episode.

Im amazed at how they have been able to continually come up with unique episodes considering they are all based on the same "missing person" premise.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks