What's new

With Six You Get Eggroll (1 Viewer)

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Doris Day's last film was enjoyable enough to watch and had a very acceptable transfer with good colours - detail was also good with reasonable sharpness and no real issues to mention - just some speckles here and there. OAR is 2:35 and it is of course anamorphic. Looked very film like to me and a good effort from Paramount. No extras but they did remix the soundtrack for 5.1 Dolby Digital which came across nicely with no surprises here with most of it spread across the L & R front and center speakers. Anyone who likes watching Doris Day really cannot go wrong with this 1968 offering that is an interesting look back at that time period. :)

Reactions: PMF

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
There are some other interesting roles in this movie. Barbara Hersey plays the role of Brian Keith's daughter and George Carlin works at a drive-in restaurant in the movie. This is one of my wife's favorite movies, and I will reluctantly admit I like it, too.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
This just got released on iTunes. Unless I am mistaken, I believe this is the first time it is available in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks