What's new

Wireless Xbox controller (1 Viewer)

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
from logitech
Does anyone have a picture?
I thought Madcatz was going to have the first one - any word? I'd prefer a first party one, but having a wireless controller would rock.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
The button layout looks interesting. Like the S controller but with the black and white buttons much closer to the rest. Looks like a good controller.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Their PC wireless controller is really comfortable so hopefully this will pan out as well.
BTW: Is there some sort of genetic trait so that only Daves post in this thread? :)
-Dave

James_A

Stunt Coordinator
Hehe... just got an adaptor to take a PS2 Duel Shock and stick it into the X-box, and Halo recognizes it perfectly... this is intreaging....

Jim

PS -- Not a Dave...

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I suspect that the next generation machines will ship with a wireless controller (Gamecube2, PS3, Xbox2) and wireless will be the norm.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe

...just to re-establish the Dave supremacy. Oh, and the wireless controller does look sweet. I like that they adopted the cross-shaped face button layout and D-pad from the "S" controller...good choice! I wonder how badly the rumble feature will eat the batteries?

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I suspect that the next generation machines will ship with a wireless controller (Gamecube2, PS3, Xbox2) and wireless will be the norm.
Naaa...it's cheaper to do wired controllers and they like the income from selling a wireless version as an accessory.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks