What's new

Wireless headphones for bedroom TV (1 Viewer)

olddog

Agent
Real Name
james
I just mounted a TCL series5 flat on a open wall that has no furniture or desk on or under it. I need a reasonable priced 100.00 or so set of wireless headphones that do not require a set box hooked to the TV. Something comfortable for bed.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
James:

I was looking for wireless headphones a couple of years ago.

Here's my journey.

There's a fair amount of discussion there on the Sennheiser' 175s. I highly recommend them. But I also see they've gone up in price quite a bit. I got them for less than $200 on Amazon back in 2019.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Oh. I just re-read your post about not having a way to place a box that would connect to the TV and I guess the charging stand (that doubles as the transmitter) would cause the same issue. Sorry.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I bought these for a couple of our TV's so that my wife could watch while I am either making noise downstairs or sleeping upstairs. They're basic but work just fine. There is a transmitter about the size of a hockey puck that connects via optical cable and is small enough to hide behind the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks