What's new

Send audio to speakers and wireless headphones simultaneously (1 Viewer)

Michael Taylor_276197

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
Hi. First post here in the forums.

I have a question that I've been trying to come up with a workable solution for. My wife and I both watch television at night. She likes to use the speakers built into the TV, however I have a hearing problem. So I have a pair of wireless headphones that I like to use. The headphones use RCA plugs to connect.

The problem I'm having is with the new television I purchased. The TV I'm using is an LG - 60LM7200-UA. There is no additional RCA output on this TV. I want to be able transmit to the TV speakers and to the wireless headphones simultaneously. My old Samsung used to have an extra output, so it was never an issue.

We have Comcast cable and a Sony Blu-Ray player (BDP-S185), and I watch Netflix from the app built into the TV. I haven't been able to figure out how to connect everything so that I can use my headphones. Everything is connected to the TV via HDMI.

Anyone have any ideas how to achieve this without buying a brand new receiver? I don't have a receiver hooked up to this TV since it's in my bedroom. And I'm pretty sure I already know putting one in is not an option.

Please help.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks