What's new

Win a Denon X5200W 9.2 channel Dolby Atmos AVR with a copy of Insurgent on Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas G

Auditioning
Atmos would form the basis of a brand new home theatre experience for me --- I would basically get rid of everything I own to build around the Denon X5200W Atmos receiver :)

Jimmyr1960

Agent
Real Name
Jim
I've heard this in a demo and was completely blown away. Like a lot of people, I would love to upgrade. But it can be cost prohibitive. Would love to score this.

Ken Yee

Auditioning
My ideal setup would be a receiver that can support 7.1.4 w/ external 2 channel amp for 9.1.4 support. I'd have Golden Ear speakers all around including four mounted on the ceiling and a nice subwoofer for bass. I'd have Canon's new 4K 5000 lumen projector throwing a 100+" screen. And of course, captain's chairs for viewing :)

Zandian

Auditioning
Real Name
Erik
I'm an old audiophile that bought all the cool stuff when I was young and single. Now my old B&K system is no longer cutting it, B&K is gone (essentially), Denon is still going strong. Denon has stood the test of time and this new Atmos machine looks awesome. Now I'm married with two kids and no longer allowed to spend my money on the latest and greatest. This is my one last chance! :)

Mike Shaw

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike Shaw
My current speakers are 1990 vintage Yamaha surround (x4) and Kirksaeter towers, working with a 2001 model Denton AVR-3803. I need to upgrade everything and the new Denon would be a great foundation to build upon...new surrounds and mains, ugrade the BR player and link everything with a big Damn remote!

Andrew Dinger

Auditioning
Would be that denon, then I'd move my x-1200 to the bedroom.

Would buy some new axioms to fill the channels, and probably a new pair of hsu s to provide the low end.

Decibel

Auditioning
Real Name
Kieran Clarke
I would love to finally upgrade my 10 year old Denon AVR to one that can deliver surround sound as it was meant to be. The wife and family would spend more time at home (and less time shopping) a win win for me!.

acarroll

Auditioning
Real Name
Alfred Carroll
having the latest:

The system would consist of this Denon X5200, combined wth the Paradigm Atmos speakers (already have), with a pair of the Paradigm Super subs (need to get), OPPO BDP-103 Blu-Ray Player (already have), and a new 80" flat screen pr 110" projection system (need to get). Currently lining my media room with acoustic foam, and theatre lighting. Really an expensive process, but well worth it if I could win this Denon receiver! Been working on this system in my brain for some time. . .working on it for the past 3 years. Slowly putting it all together. The audio/video theatre only dreamed of, finally realized! ;)

sean1976

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sean H
I'd love to give my Height speakers in my 9.1 setup some real use with Atmos. I've found that PLII X, Audyssey and the DTS DSPs rarely give much of any noticable content up there.

I'm a real Denon / Marantz fan, and although currently enjoying a Marantz 7008, I'd love to be able to take it to the next level with Atmos integration!

kyool

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle
A couple nights ago, I was watching TV thinking, "Wow, these people really amped up the nature sounds in the surround channel--my surround system has never sounded so good!" Then it hit a commercial and the sounds continued--turned out there was a 2" cricket in my kitchen!

I would love to win this Dolby Atmos receiver to experience this kind of immersive sound with everything I watch, without resorting to inviting various creatures into my home to do so!

dhimant_patel

Auditioning
Adding an Atmos receiver will allow me to upgrade my current 5.1 system to 9.2. Winning will let me invest in the additional speakers needed without breaking the bank on a new receiver as well. This will truly bring my HT up to the present and will endless pleasure watching the latest generation of movies.

mhconley

Auditioning
Real Name
Martin
My ideal Dolby Atmos setup would be adding this Denon receiver to my current Klipsch Reference 5.1 setup plus 4 more surrounds and a pair of Klipsch Reference ceiling mounted speakers and blasting a 3D blu-ray of Gravity would rock my family room.

Martin

camberry

Auditioning
Real Name
Cameron Berry
I would make a complete media room with SnapAV™ stuff (don't work there or have a stake in that company, I am just an occasional installer that loves their stuff).

I would get a 160" Acoustically transparent screen (DF-SL-160-AW), 3x Episode® 900 Series In-Wall Speakers for LCR (ES-HT950-IW-7), 4x Episode® 900 Series In-Wall Surround Speakers for side and back (ES-HT950-IWSURR-6), 1 pair Episode® 700 Series In-Ceiling Surround Speakers for ceiling channels (ES-700-ICSURR-6), 4x Episode® ES-SUB-IW-DUAL8 In-Wall Subwoofers (in each wall and SPL tuned), Optoma HD91 LED 1080P projector, Two level Theater seating, AND... a sweet Denon Receiver that I won!

pappas44

Auditioning
Real Name
Barry Brown
We have an old 7.2 receiver that would simply be swapped out with the Dennon Atmos. Then we would upgrade the speakers over time. Thank you for the chance to win this beautiful receiver.

jessop

Auditioning
Real Name
rj
I would replace my current Yamaha 7.1 receiver with this and continue to use the full klipsh set of speakers I have. I would then have to shop for a set for the ceiling firing and would have to say klipsh would be the first brand I looked at.

MortMO

Auditioning
Cool. Sign me up for the drawing. My ideal setup would include a new projector screen and a new 4K projector to replace my old 720p projector and entry level screen. I'd keep my current Klipsch KSP-400 main speakers and accompanying KSP center and surround speakers. If money was no object, I would outfit some more rooms in my house with B&W in wall speakers and connect them to the Denon for multi-room music.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
I could finally drive all 9 speakers I have at once and I get a receiver that understands 3D. My current Yamaha can only drive 7 speakers at once and 2D only.

jayb3369

Auditioning
Real Name
Jay Brennan
My ideal set up is hooking up my oppo bluray player to my new Sony Bravia TV via a Denon x5200 9.2 Dolby Atmos AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks